Another Warehouse Clearance, didn't LC just do this a few months ago?

MaeWest1953

Another Warehouse Clearance, didn't LC just do this a few months ago?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Maybe I am confused or time is just flying by because I thought they just had one of these big clearance sales
Maybe I just don't understand their huge sales schedule 🙀
7 x

JA

Re: Another Warehouse Clearance, didn't LC just do this a few months ago?

Post by JA » 2 years ago

I can't believe they're doing a clearance again. Becky Booker on the overnight said they are installing robots in the warehouse to pull orders and stock. Now here it gets crazy :lol: The warehouse has to reorganized for the robots :lol:
6 x

MaeWest1953

JA wrote:
2 years ago
I can't believe they're doing a clearance again. Becky Booker on the overnight said they are installing robots in the warehouse to pull orders and stock. Now here it gets crazy :lol: The warehouse has to reorganized for the robots :lol:
What in the heck is Shoplc thinking!!!!
The warehouse can't get items packed correctly for many
of us i.e. broken jewelry, damaged glass...missing items from our orders etc. with humans doing the job so what makes them think robots are going to be better?

I can only imagine what those robots are going to cost the company so you know all the prices are going to be raised under the guise of "silver and gold higher prices, stones getting harder to find and gasoline prices skyrocketing" to name a few 😪
Thanks for sharing this....I always watch nite owl shows but missed this weeks
We just might be in for a bumpy ride 😒
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

Didn’t we have a “clearance” sale a week or 2 ago? If you can’t return it I’m not buyin it!
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

I posted the same question on another thread in case you missed it and here it is:
I understand they are a business and it might sound like an unintelligent question but why do they purchase/manufacture so much that ultimately in order to dispose off the bulks they have to sell at clearance prices (wink wink) and put us through the misery of smackdowns.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
I posted the same question on another thread in case you missed it and here it is:
I understand they are a business and it might sound like an unintelligent question but why do they purchase/manufacture so much that ultimately in order to dispose off the bulks they have to sell at clearance prices (wink wink) and put us through the misery of smackdowns.
That's right you did...I remember that now
I guess no one is going to listen to our questions Summer71😒
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Another Clearance Sale translates to.........

Put the checkbook and credit card away !

For me, there has been very little joy received from SLC lately, I'm not adding the to frustration by shopping during a "so called" clearance. Prices get raised, coupon codes don't work, any purchases aren't returnable.

And I don't know if it's robot error or human error but it doesn't matter who they blame.....I'm not getting what I ordered and paid for.

-Gypsy
8 x

Summer71

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
That's right you did...I remember that now
I guess no one is going to listen to our questions Summer71😒
MaeWest1953: Sadly it is true.You are right.
2 x

Summer71

Gypsy wrote:
2 years ago

For me, there has been very little joy received from SLC lately, I'm not adding the to frustration by shopping during a "so called" clearance. Prices get raised, coupon codes don't work, any purchases aren't returnable.

And I don't know if it's robot error or human error but it doesn't matter who they blame.....I'm not getting what I ordered and paid for.

-Gypsy
Gypsy This is the reason i am taking a break from shopping here. Too many items arrive broken or items missing in the so called ripped up “gift boxes”.Like u said its more of a headache than joy.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
2 years ago

-Gypsy
Gypsy This is the reason i am taking a break from shopping here. Too many items arrive broken or items missing in the so called ripped up “gift boxes”.Like u said its more of a headache than joy.
@Summer71

Good morning, right now my issues are the discrepancies in carat weights and the simple fact that .......I'm NOT receiving my orders. The carrier is showing them as delivered. But they aren't being delivered to me. The carrier has been insisting that I'm not home when they tried to deliver......that's not true. The fact is I've rescheduled my day for two days straight because my packages were OUT FOR DELIVERY. Yet the carrier scanned that they delivered two packages last night at 8:56 pm, apparently they managed to get through the LOCKED SECURITY GATE. And up to my apartment without being seen or heard. And the packages must be invisible because I still don't see them !!
I was told, by email from CS rep. that company policy is for the customer to call police. 😡 absurd. Not a happy shopper at all !!!

-Gypsy
4 x