MR. ROLEX just had Dionne show off the gift he gave her on $10.00 Friday!!

MaeWest1953

MR. ROLEX just had Dionne show off the gift he gave her on $10.00 Friday!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

So can you all guess what her gift was?
I shouldn't be surprised he would use the viewer ratings on Under 10 Friday to have her show us the gift but I was🙀
He gave her another MAN'S WATCH with his brand and name on the face 😒

Of course it's supposed to be the womans version of that faux Rolex he has sold but now in Goldtone
Under 10 friday has been selling BEAUTIFUL feminine watches all day 😊
Now he is supposed to be selling Daisy Fuentes watches right now and he was showing that ugly watch of his in the box instead...

All of a sudden they switched the camera away from him 🤣
Thank God the cameraman realized what trick he was pulling
3 x

Summer71

Re: MR. ROLEX just had Dionne show off the gift he gave her on $10.00 Friday!!

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
So can you all guess what her gift was?
I shouldn't be surprised he would use the viewer ratings on Under 10 Friday to have her show us the gift but I was🙀
He gave her another MAN'S WATCH with his brand and name on the face 😒

Of course it's supposed to be the womans version of that faux Rolex he has sold but now in Goldtone
Under 10 friday has been selling BEAUTIFUL feminine watches all day 😊
Now he is supposed to be selling Daisy Fuentes watches right now and he was showing that ugly watch of his in the box instead...

All of a sudden they switched the camera away from him 🤣
Thank God the cameraman realized what trick he was pulling
Maewest1953 Mr rolex does not let go of any opportunity to market his own watch brand. :lol:
4 x

MaeWest1953

Summer71 now isn't that the truth 🤣
You would have cracked up seeing the moment when the camera made the sudden move, I was laughing!!
1 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71 now isn't that the truth 🤣
You would have cracked up seeing the moment when the camera made the sudden move, I was laughing!!
That must have been some spectacle i am sure.😂😂😂😂
1 x

ShopGirl

Post by ShopGirl » 2 years ago

PLEASE - if the hosts annoy you to the point that you feel it necessary to mock or discredit them - CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!

This community exists to support, educate and advise. It's the hosts' job to sell the items presented (and future items). You may dislike a hosts' style or presentation, but pettiness is beneath all of us! Let's respect each other, refrain from rudeness and provide some constructive advise to those who just want to know about the items ShopLC sells.

For instance, has anyone purchased or have direct experience with the 10k gold chains being sold? Are they substantial (or cheaply produced) chains? Are you pleased with your purchase?

Thank you for your responses and support. Hope everyone is healthy and safe.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Hahahaha....please respect my rights to have an opinion and share something I thought was funny 🤣
if you don't like what I shared then please, you are free to keep on scrolling

I am not going to argue with you, just letting you know I live in a free country......have the last word, won't bother me at all and I will not respond as I am not here to banter
You try and have a great day😊
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

We may live in a free country, but I prefer to be both free and polite.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

What people seem to be forgetting is that watch is being sold by shop lc, yes they used Chucks watch as the model but it is still the property of the shopping network and they say when it is shown and is no different when they had Dionne's name on the leather handbags that shop lc had and sold a while back, Dionne had a part in designing the bags and had her name on them but shop lc still controlled the sale of them just like Chucks watch so I do not understand why anyone would be bothered by this. I am sure both Chuck and Dionne are proud that they were able to help with a design and get their name on it.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@ShopGirl I have purchased a few and liked the ones I got, the gram weight will determine the thickness of it. The ones I have are just under 2 grams up to 5 grams but are all Italian made and I used a 20% off coupon to get a better deal on them so for the price I paid yes I like them.
2 x