Christmas in August?

CJM

Christmas in August?

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

Not in the mood! From what I’ve seen off and on even if I was I couldn’t afford the high priced stuff they’ve shown today. Variety, affordable items, please LC! Time to change channels.
10 x

Bella

Re: Christmas in August?

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I agree, first it’s Christmas in July, now it’s Christmas in August, so ridiculous. I’m not thinking about Christmas in any month except December where it belongs!
9 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

there is a no return policy on items sold during all of these clearance times, the deals are great but why cannot you return a defective product> Bored with the same hosts day after day in the same time slots. Seems like there was an agreement made for special hosts, example Marva gets the TLV for one. Katie has her own collection now. Anika and Cheryl seemed to have been split up. I like watching Michelle, Steve, Becky, Kim and Blake. Tenner is sweet too and Tony shows showstoppers.
4 x

alexsunny123

Post by alexsunny123 » 2 years ago

steelstash wrote:
2 years ago
there is a no return policy on items sold during all of these clearance times, the deals are great but why cannot you return a defective product> Bored with the same hosts day after day in the same time slots. Seems like there was an agreement made for special hosts, example Marva gets the TLV for one. Katie has her own collection now. Anika and Cheryl seemed to have been split up. I like watching Michelle, Steve, Becky, Kim and Blake. Tenner is sweet too and Tony shows showstoppers.
thanks for the awesome information.
0 x