Why no post?

Gem Lover

Why no post?

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

For some reason I am not seeing any new post including my own so what is going on?
6 x

Boston Irish

Re: Why no post?

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Hi Lady I thought the same thing where is every body? I hope your well!
6 x

ChrissieHynde123

Post by ChrissieHynde123 » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Where is everybody??????!!!!!

MOST HAVE BEEN BANNED….THATS WHERE‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Shame, shame.
9 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

ChrissieHynde123 wrote:
2 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Where is everybody??????!!!!!

MOST HAVE BEEN BANNED….THATS WHERE‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Shame, shame.
Yep...somethings going on. Still no reply to my post concerning "real or plastic"... wonder why? And I also posted info about Tenner's mug-a-dug-shot. They took that away, pronto! A few of you saw it though. :shock: Hey, they dropped all charges, what's the problem? Jeez, these domestic disputes can get real nasty.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@Boston Irish Hi, I am good but I have been busy. Two of my daughters came with their families and stayed a week and I have been working with fish and game on rescues and tagging, also had other things going on. I posted a funny picture here but it never posted and all I am seeing is very old post, not sure what is going on. How have you been? Hope your family is doing better. I have no clue what the Tenner's mug-a-dug-shot is that someone else is talking about, I did not see that either.
7 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

Freedom of speech banned...you dare say something interesting, some truth that may bother others then someone up there would think it’s inappropriate, and you disappear without warning So, no participation is a sign of lack of interest and confidence in an over controlling environment .
10 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
Freedom of speech banned...you dare say something interesting, some truth that may bother others then someone up there would think it’s inappropriate, and you disappear without warning So, no participation is a sign of lack of interest and confidence in an over controlling environment .
You are exactly right on Druid ☺️
When I started noticing the lack of participation and new posts I immediately figured it was because people are leary 😪
I myself have held my breath a couple of times after making a comment figuring it was going to get me banned 🤔

Never have I been ashamed of what I wrote however none of us know what kind of mood any given Moderator is in that day

Also.....if we made a comment that a member didn't like that person would come in and berate us for having an opinion!!!
There's things that I read that I don't agree with but I am not a Bully, if I don't agree I just keep on scrolling, I don't need to jump in to a thread and scold and finger point towards another poster because I don't like their comment or opinion....I am not here to fight and argue😗

I really miss a number of wonderful members who suddenly disappeared and I would love to mention their names but sadly just doing that might get me in hot water 😥
Being a Moderator is not an easy position....I know this from experience

The problem is that nowadays we are walking on eggshells because no one knows what is happening in a Mods mind 🤔
I NEVER saw anything negative from a few of the sweet members who have disappeared and their continued absence tells most of us that a banning occurred 😪
5 x

MaeWest1953

Colljoe....I was wondering what happened to your comment regarding Tenner, I was curious if you had any more information on the mug shot but it was gone
Good to read that charges were dropped and he will be okay 😊
3 x

MaeWest1953

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
For some reason I am not seeing any new post including my own so what is going on?
Glad to see someone else has noticed this
I may not get here too much but when I visit it's all older posts 😥
Of course we all miss a few really sweet members who are gone and sadly there's no way to contact them to see how they are doing 😒
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Hi everyone I hope all is well. This is the first time in awhile I even checked for new posts and what a pleasant surprise to see all of you on here :D There are members that I really miss that haven't posted and I wonder where they all went. I hope everyone keeps posting and let us know what is going on. Boston Irish I read your family is doing better that is really good news
8 x