Why no post?

ChrissieHynde123

Re: Why no post?

Post by ChrissieHynde123 » 2 years ago

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
Freedom of speech banned...you dare say something interesting, some truth that may bother others then someone up there would think it’s inappropriate, and you disappear without warning So, no participation is a sign of lack of interest and confidence in an over controlling environment .
Then ShopLC has done this to themselves if there is no more interest in the forum. No more fun banter and sharing.
Banning happens on a whim and it seems they warn the ones they want to stay on the forum and ban the ones they want to see gone. All the double talk and side-stepping questions doesn’t hide that fact.

No more interest in the forum and pretty soon before you know it (especially lately where the programming is just MEH and the new offerings are stale, again MEH) there will be no more interest in the shopping site as well. But hey, WELCOME all the new customers you are courting right?

(MEH is not an acronym. It means MEH, like blah)

MEH
10 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

:|
ChrissieHynde123 wrote:
2 years ago
Druid wrote:
2 years ago
Freedom of speech banned...you dare say something interesting, some truth that may bother others then someone up there would think it’s inappropriate, and you disappear without warning So, no participation is a sign of lack of interest and confidence in an over controlling environment .
Then ShopLC has done this to themselves if there is no more interest in the forum. No more fun banter and sharing.
Banning happens on a whim and it seems they warn the ones they want to stay on the forum and ban the ones they want to see gone. All the double talk and side-stepping questions doesn’t hide that fact.

No more interest in the forum and pretty soon before you know it (especially lately where the programming is just MEH and the new offerings are stale, again MEH) there will be no more interest in the shopping site as well. But hey, WELCOME all the new customers you are courting right?

(MEH is not an acronym. It means MEH, like blah)

MEH
Agree--meh programming, meh products, higher prices. I agree--meh. :|
8 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Colljoe....I was wondering what happened to your comment regarding Tenner, I was curious if you had any more information on the mug shot but it was gone
Good to read that charges were dropped and he will be okay 😊
It is gone because they removed it, at the exact same time they removed my other post about real or plastic. Google search and his mug comes up. Further digging and find out why. I guess I supplied too many details about the truth of the matter, what happens in Texas stays in Texas? Stuff happens and our hosts are human after all, no matter how horrendous...a deal made? Things have changed so much over the years. Jewelry just not the same. Too many high end pieces now, they push and push, like they are transitioning to high end. I am a reseller, my post matters! That's why I am waiting for that answer. I could go on and on, but in the end, my wallet will say it all.
8 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

@MaeWest1953 I am totally with you...I miss our sweet friends whose names disappeared and made the forum interesting and fun. Luckily their past posts , for some, are still there and make me smile. I hope they are all in good health.Best wishes to you, love all your posts.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Druid....you are so kind, thanks for the compliment on my posts 😊
Guess what?
I do the same thing you do when it comes to reading the great past posts of our missing partners in crime!!
You take care also ❣
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 2 years ago

I like what colijoe stated about her wallet. My wallet walked to Tennessee a long time ago. Better deals there. Bigger selection. Not overpriced. And, I don't have a headache after watchin. 8-)
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Tenn can I ask where? Thanks
1 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Just in case anyone missed me. I am happy to report that i am still around. :)
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Summer we did miss you I am glad your ok. Good to see ya!
4 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Summer we did miss you I am glad your ok. Good to see ya!
Boston Irish thank you so much. How is your grand daughter? i hope she is doing fine and did not get covid from the classmate and riding the bus with her. Sending prayers and positive vibes your way.
4 x