Kim and Dionne being sultry Sellers today!

MaeWest1953

Kim and Dionne being sultry Sellers today!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Just finished watching Dionne and was quite surprised at how low cut her sweater was!
I like her clothes....she wears some beautiful outfits so to see her wearing that Leopard low cut number was a Wow moment for me

Now Kim is on and to no surprise her top is just as low cut...
I am no prude but in the nice offices and department stores etc. that I have been in the gals are always dressed feminine and professional

I don't see this type of situation on the other shopping channels
Those gals are always dressed with class😊
5 x

Summer71

Re: Kim and Dionne being sultry Sellers today!

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Just finished watching Dionne and was quite surprised at how low cut her sweater was!
I like her clothes....she wears some beautiful outfits so to see her wearing that Leopard low cut number was a Wow moment for me

Now Kim is on and to no surprise her top is just as low cut...
I am no prude but in the nice offices and department stores etc. that I have been in the gals are always dressed feminine and professional

I don't see this type of situation on the other shopping channels
Those gals are always dressed with class😊
MaeWest1953 i just her in that sweater and omg you are right what was she thinking? She too ?
3 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 2 years ago

I totally agree I love Kim as a host but enough with showing her cleavage all the time save it for her boyfriend.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Summer71....yes that was overboard 🙀
These women are starting to look like Victoria Secrets models and I thought Shoplc was a family oriented station, just saying 😏
Have a blessed Sunday and week😇
3 x

MaeWest1953

Sea wrote:
2 years ago
I totally agree I love Kim as a host but enough with showing her cleavage all the time save it for her boyfriend.
Sea....that line about the boyfriend was perfect and so true....too funny 😊
The other day Kim was going on about how she was wearing a Pink rose quartz necklace and how she believed the stone was the reason why she met a certain Man

The item for sale was various stone necklaces
She went in to way too much information about their relationship 😒
I felt it showed no respect for the present fiancee
Sharing is ok if it stays polite and not a LONG story going down memory lane, you know what I mean😏
2 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Hello! I haven’t bought anything for quite some time. Is the jewelry still fabulous. In fact I haven’t bought for at least 9 months. Thank you for any replies.
1 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

I caught a bit of a show with Kim and Chuck last night. She was wearing the 24 in gold rope chain. Chuck totally lost his train of thought. I agree she needs to wear appropriate clothes on tv. Save the low cut stuff for whoever. I think she gets a kick out of it. IMO
3 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71....yes that was overboard 🙀
These women are starting to look like Victoria Secrets models and I thought Shoplc was a family oriented station, just saying 😏
Have a blessed Sunday and week😇
Hahaha “victoria secret models” Maewest1953 i can’t stop laughing.😂😂😂😂 You said it right👍
Thank you and you too have wonderful weekend.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Hello! I haven’t bought anything for quite some time. Is the jewelry still fabulous. In fact I haven’t bought for at least 9 months. Thank you for any replies.
Perhaps the Jewelry threads could help you because as you know this thread isn't talking about jewelry
Hope you can find an answer there😏
1 x

MaeWest1953

CJM wrote:
2 years ago
I caught a bit of a show with Kim and Chuck last night. She was wearing the 24 in gold rope chain. Chuck totally lost his train of thought. I agree she needs to wear appropriate clothes on tv. Save the low cut stuff for whoever. I think she gets a kick out of it. IMO
CJM....I am glad you noticed that also, and in my opinion she loves playing those games
If I remember correctly Kim let that necklace drop to her cleavage and then exclaimed something like "oh my, hahaha it is in the never lands area....sorry guys"

Of course Mr. Rolex giggled and acted like a school boy!
Just like you saw CJM....
3 x