Received a letter

Gem Lover

Received a letter

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I got a letter in the mail from the shopping network in Tennessee to inform me they are having free shipping on everything from September1 until December 31, 2021, I wish they would do that here.
13 x

D-Flawless

Re: Received a letter

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I got a letter in the mail from the shopping network in Tennessee to inform me they are having free shipping on everything from September1 until December 31, 2021, I wish they would do that here.
I wish they would too but JTV is obviously hurting for business, I get many emails from them begging me to come back! Their prices are too high and they don’t have finished under galleries so I don’t shop there. ShopLC is the 3rd largest jewelry house in the world and they are vertically integrated…JTV is none of the above! It’s like comparing Filet Mignon to a burger from McDonald’s!! But everyone has their own taste!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@D-Flawless I do not know when you last shopped with them but I have got some pretty nice items from them over the last few months at a good price including a diamond ring and gold necklace and the diamonds were good quality, as for finished under gallery most of their stuff now is.
6 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
@D-Flawless I do not know when you last shopped with them but I have got some pretty nice items from them over the last few months at a good price including a diamond ring and gold necklace and the diamonds were good quality, as for finished under gallery most of their stuff now is.
I recently took a look but their designs don’t thrill me. I usually buy off the RA at ShopLC so I get good deals or I use the 20% off coupons and shop off the web….also excellent deals. JTV is sooooo much smaller and not vertically integrated that they just can’t compete…IMO! A few years ago I bought a couple Kunzite rings from them that were not cheap and had zero color! Total disappointment. Even with all the frustrations of ShopLC…at the end of the day…I still get the best bang for my buck and I have been a 14 year customer now…not going anywhere either…. ShopLC has spoiled me over the years!
5 x

Leanderlynne

Post by Leanderlynne » 2 years ago

I bought a BEAUTIFUL Burmese Ruby ring from them...so I thought. Had the perfect size and setting, BUT when I got it, it had a Huge crack running thru it! :( :( So back it went!
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

Good to know!!! ☺️💗 I bought a quartz ring from there a little while ago and it was awesome!!! Every time I wear it I get compliments. 😁 If shopLC doesn't want to do free shipping they should at least do like they used to, $1.99 shipping. I know I would buy more then. 😁
4 x