Ceylon sapphire show

CJM

Ceylon sapphire show

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

I’m not impressed with the show lineup. I looked at the program guide Very disappointing. In fact I haven’t been impressed with anything in a long time. So sad Shoplc what happened to you 😔
7 x

Gemini1952

Re: Ceylon sapphire show

Post by Gemini1952 » 2 years ago

They are selling overpriced crap and are counting on the continued stupidity and gullibility of the public.What they sell is a step above costume jewelry or very overpriced jewelry that you'd have to be insane to buy off of a tv shopping channel. Best to go to a reputable jeweler if you want real high end merchandise.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

CJM wrote:
2 years ago
I’m not impressed with the show lineup. I looked at the program guide Very disappointing. In fact I haven’t been impressed with anything in a long time. So sad Shoplc what happened to you 😔
CJM...I completely agree with you, the shows are becoming a drag and mundane 😔
In fact I have never even heard of Ceylon Sapphire
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Gemini1952 wrote:
2 years ago
They are selling overpriced crap and are counting on the continued stupidity and gullibility of the public.What they sell is a step above costume jewelry or very overpriced jewelry that you'd have to be insane to buy off of a tv shopping channel. Best to go to a reputable jeweler if you want real high end merchandise.
Gemini ....you have me laughing!!
What is interesting are all the buyers that continue to pay these prices!!
I have seen some of the hosts claiming that the same buyers are all buying up these "rare" pieces

Heck I wish I could afford some of those Southwest jewelry pieces and I get that there are those who are blessed to earn good income
However when I started watching Shoplc I thought it was a station that was selling reasonable products for good fair prices

Not anymore.....sadly a few of the hosts are always talking about "how this and that looks high end" or this is money!
It's like they are trying to change the dynamics of Shoplc
1 x