Auction Items

arkie

Auction Items

Post by arkie » 2 years ago

Hello
I have a question regarding items bought on the auction site????? When I get them a lot of them seem to be used--as in scratched, dirty, worn looking. Do they send out returns on the auction site????? Just curious. Thanks for any feedback
8 x

mpompadour

Re: Auction Items

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

@arkie Hi, and welcome. Yes, a lot of customers have complained about items that look worn, broken, dirty, missing stones, single earrings, etc. Shop LC swears they don't send out returns, but I don't think customers would complain if it were not true. I've never experienced it myself, but plenty of others have. Sorry you had a bad experience. Call customer service, perhaps they will help, it's worth a try. :|
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

arkie wrote:
2 years ago
Hello
I have a question regarding items bought on the auction site????? When I get them a lot of them seem to be used--as in scratched, dirty, worn looking. Do they send out returns on the auction site????? Just curious. Thanks for any feedback
Yes I have had the same experience with the items from the auction site. I have no doubt that they are selling the discarded items or customer returns. No wonder they start from $1
7 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
arkie wrote:
2 years ago
Hello
Yes I have had the same experience with the items from the auction site. I have no doubt that they are selling the discarded items or customer returns. No wonder they start from $1
Summer71, what a bummer having to receive bad products 😪
Were you able to get a refund?
By the way if you get a chance read the thread about Dan Dennis.....very interesting!!

Also I hope all is well with you 😊
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

I've had missing items, broken items, items with no tags from the ra. I know several items that either didn't have the tag on them or you could tell the tag was removed and put back on we're definitely returns.
2 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
arkie wrote:
2 years ago
Hello
Summer71, what a bummer having to receive bad products 😪
Were you able to get a refund?
By the way if you get a chance read the thread about Dan Dennis.....very interesting!!

Also I hope all is well with you 😊
Maewest1953 : Sorry for replying so late since i did not visit this thread after writing about my experience. The problem with the auction items is that you cannot return them. So i had no option but to keep them. The items do not come with any return label and mailing it on your own costs more than the item itself. Lesson learned at least for me is “ don’t buy anything from the auction”
Yes the Dan Dennis thread is getting interesting by the day 😉
Everything is good at my end. Thanks for asking. Hope you are doing well too. 😊
0 x