Dan Dennis

MaeWest1953

Re: Dan Dennis

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Sorry to repeat this, but I would love to see C. C. And D. D. work just one show together even one hour. 🤣
Ramen I believe I might even buy a ticket for that side show 😏
Of course I get a headache with Mr. Rolex's shenanigans and have to mute or just change the channel after 30 minutes

However I think it would be fun to see who wins the Battle of the Pompous 🤣
6 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Sorry to repeat this, but I would love to see C. C. And D. D. work just one show together even one hour. 🤣
I hope if they do host together I find out in advance so I can make popcorn and get a ringside seat! Good entertainment!
6 x

MaeWest1953

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
Dan was unwatchable especially when he was co hosting with lolo. I like lolo but today it seemed like she was talking to a 2 year old. The whole thing seemed like
Dan stay away from the stove
Dan don’t run with the scissors
Dan eat your veggies.
Dan Dan Dan …… and eventually i had to mute the sound.
Summer71, that sounds like it was exhausting!!
I am watching Dionne and Mr. Rolex right now cause of 10.00 Friday but I had to mute the sound
He is talking louder and louder, and literally taking over the conversation so off with his head😏
Love the way you describe what poor LoLo went through

These old geezers are desperate for attention and going through a second childhood in my opinion..
Mr. Rolex and his over tanned face and hiding his sagging heavy neck with Elvis collars is one example
Now Lolo having to corral this Dan Dennis like an elementary teacher!!

Kudos to the gal hosts who are having to work with them💕
2 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
Dan was unwatchable especially when he was co hosting with lolo. I like lolo but today it seemed like she was talking to a 2 year old. The whole thing seemed like
Dan eat your veggies.
Summer71, that sounds like it was exhausting!!
I am watching Dionne and Mr. Rolex right now cause of 10.00 Friday but I had to mute the sound
He is talking louder and louder, and literally taking over the conversation so off with his head😏
Love the way you describe what poor LoLo went through

These old geezers are desperate for attention and going through a second childhood in my opinion..
Mr. Rolex and his over tanned face and hiding his sagging heavy neck with Elvis collars is one example
Now Lolo having to corral this Dan Dennis like an elementary teacher!!

Kudos to the gal hosts who are having to work with them💕
Old geezers…. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Elvis 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Maewest1953 i can’t stop laughing.
You are absolutely right about the gals putting up with them because right after lolo, stacey took over and i could tell from her facial expressions how uncomfortable she was.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Summer71.......glad I could bring you laughter 😅
Oh poor Stacey 😣
That is sad putting this strain on a good Host 😪
3 x

Pskip

Post by Pskip » 2 years ago

You actually hold up Stacey Weaver as the example of a good TV shopping host?
3 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
Dan eat your veggies.
LOL! :lol:
2 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

How about Chuck, Dan and Cheryl as the hand model? Not the Three Amigos, more like The Three Egos. 😀
4 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Lyric21 wrote:
2 years ago
How about Chuck, Dan and Cheryl as the hand model? Not the Three Amigos, more like The Three Egos. 😀
I'd almost pay to watch that. It would be an epic meltdown of the egos, LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Lyric wrote:
2 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
This was shocking news since he left ShopLC with some bad blood! ShopLC must be desperate for hosts! Not a fan…he’s too much like Cheryl! Yelling at everyone…unless he’s changed! I won’t be watching…. But I caught a glimpse of Cheryl doing a show solo recently…I actually saw a hand that looked like a man’s hand and thought it was Shawn! LoL! Then I turned the sound on…was watching on my phone…and realized it was her! Ughhhhhh! She doesn’t even bother to get a manicure and her hands were an abomination! I couldn’t believe my eyes! I thought hosts presenting jewelry were required to at least have a manicure!? Unbelievable! What’s this world coming to?!¿¡
Shawn's hands actually look nice compared to Cheryl's. She does have man hands though. I've thought that since she started. And they only requirement of slc hosts is that they have a heartbeat. Anything else is a bonus in SLCs eyes. 😂😂😂
Lyric you are so funny. I keep thinking of your comment and just can’t stop laughing. 😂😂😂😂
2 x