Dan Dennis

Turquoise

Dan Dennis

Post by Turquoise » 2 years ago

//I just saw that Dan Dennis is making a remote appearance, but missed when it will be. It flashed on the screen as I was walking out of the room at midnight 9/7/21.

Did anyone see when it will be?
2 x

bluez

Re: Dan Dennis

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

from his FB on 9/07/21: Tune in tomorrow morning at 6am EST as I join Jessica at ShopLC for three hours of great jewelry including two hours of gold from 7-9am. We kick off the “Colors of Sapphire” Event at 12 Noon-2pm EST. I promise you it will be epic.

bluez
4 x

Turquoise

Post by Turquoise » 2 years ago

Thank you so much, I was so sorry to see Dan leave Shop LC. He was the reason I began watching Shop LC. I learned so much from him in the mid 90's
when he was on HSN.
Seeing DAN on LC made me stop flipping through channels and become a regular customer here.
I am so glad you saw the whole promo! I will be watching ! Thanks, bluez.

Turquoise
5 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 2 years ago

What a shock! I sure didn't see that coming!
3 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

I thought he left the LC b/c he was fired. So why is he back? I always thought that he was very knowledgeable about gems and jewelry. Glad he's back.
2 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Hi, ladies! I was reading the post’s this morning, and saw where you all were talking about Dan Dennis. Don’t believe I watched SLC back when he was employed with them. Seems to be a very sweet person and knowledgeable about gems. He is also funny!! Hope he is part of SLC family again.
3 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 2 years ago

He has his moments. Overall a good host, yet it always bothered me how he frequently interrupted his co hosts, and constantly repeated himself. Either way, I wish him the best. Employment opportunities can be very limited for senior citizens, especially these days! Best of luck!
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

It was a shock to see Dan back but I’m happy he is back! He can be so funny and he is smart about gems. I hope he stays this time. He can give Chuck a run for his money! Can you imagine the 2 of them on the same show 🙄. By the way he presented a beautiful heart shaped ring with diamond in his first show. I think he said it was his design. Matching pendant too.
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

The ring and pendant was in the simply gold show with Jessica It was amolite and diamond.
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

It was a hoot back in the day when Dan and Shawn hosted a show together :D :D :D There were some fireworks between them and Shawn would get so flustered with Dan, but it was fun to watch!
Last edited by mpompadour 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x