Gem Lover

Re: Dan Dennis

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

A wolf in sheep's clothing.
7 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 2 years ago

LOVE Dan Dennis! Learned a lot about gems watching him on different networks. I still have his gem's book!

Does someone have his FB page? I was trying to find it but there are so many people with the same name.
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

Ena,
His FB profile says "Go Irish".
bluez
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
2 years ago
He has his moments. Overall a good host, yet it always bothered me how he frequently interrupted his co hosts, and constantly repeated himself. Either way, I wish him the best. Employment opportunities can be very limited for senior citizens, especially these days! Best of luck!
Oh no! From what you just described we don't need another Chuck 😒
I don't know who this guy Dan is but if he is unbearable as Mr. Rolex is I will be changing the station

Of course I look forward to seeing him since you all seem excited, hmmm maybe he will give Mr. Rolex a run for his money 😀
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
Lord have mercy Gem Lover, you just cracked me up 🤣
That comment speaks volumes for me so this is going to be interesting watching this new guy 😏
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

This was shocking news since he left ShopLC with some bad blood! ShopLC must be desperate for hosts! Not a fan…he’s too much like Cheryl! Yelling at everyone…unless he’s changed! I won’t be watching…. But I caught a glimpse of Cheryl doing a show solo recently…I actually saw a hand that looked like a man’s hand and thought it was Shawn! LoL! Then I turned the sound on…was watching on my phone…and realized it was her! Ughhhhhh! She doesn’t even bother to get a manicure and her hands were an abomination! I couldn’t believe my eyes! I thought hosts presenting jewelry were required to at least have a manicure!? Unbelievable! What’s this world coming to?!¿¡
4 x

Ultra

Post by Ultra » 2 years ago

Dan Dennis was on regularly when I first began shopping at SLC. I'd say he got me hooked!! I was so glad to see him yesterday, though I had to leave and missed a lot of the show. Does anyone know if and when he will be back on?
4 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Ultra, I’m not sure if he will be back. That was the first time I had seen him. 😊. I don’t even remember when SLC Debuted. :lol:
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
Lord have mercy Gem Lover, you just cracked me up 🤣
That comment speaks volumes for me so this is going to be interesting watching this new guy 😏
Yes, Dan can be quite cantankerous at times. Was surprised to see him back. Who next, Nikki? Personally, I think Tenn e r, the "wolf in sheep's clothing".
7 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
This was shocking news since he left ShopLC with some bad blood! ShopLC must be desperate for hosts! Not a fan…he’s too much like Cheryl! Yelling at everyone…unless he’s changed! I won’t be watching…. But I caught a glimpse of Cheryl doing a show solo recently…I actually saw a hand that looked like a man’s hand and thought it was Shawn! LoL! Then I turned the sound on…was watching on my phone…and realized it was her! Ughhhhhh! She doesn’t even bother to get a manicure and her hands were an abomination! I couldn’t believe my eyes! I thought hosts presenting jewelry were required to at least have a manicure!? Unbelievable! What’s this world coming to?!¿¡
D-Flawless, the reason Cheryl's hands are not manicured is because she is a gem hunter and does mining. She has talked about it many times. She loves going out and digging and hunting.
9 x