Dan Dennis

RoxiJade

Re: Dan Dennis

Post by RoxiJade » 2 years ago

"Oh no! From what you just described we don't need another Chuck 😒
I don't know who this guy Dan is but if he is unbearable as Mr. Rolex is I will be changing the station"

I wasn't going to make the comparison, but there certainly are similarities between the two personalities! I have very strong doubts we will ever see the two of them hosting together! "Clash of the Egos!" would be a great name for the segment! LOL!
4 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 2 years ago

Dan Dennis has been in the business for decades he’s made the rounds on every shopping channel .I find him the most obnoxious abrasive annoying presenter of them all . He’s rude condescending and thinks he’s hilarious .Yes, I agree he is a sheep in wolfs clothing. I was thrilled to see him booted from Shoplc . Back when was fired from SHoplc he posted on FB how Shoplc was selling gem cleaners that would ruin your jewelry very very negative comments I checked out his FB page and all I can say is WOW . He is highly opinionated and political. He is Very very much against a certain presidential candidate and Voiced his negativity all the time. He left Shoplc and tried to get hired by the company located in Minn but that trial period only lasted a weekend. He was hired by Home Depot but he’s gone from there and about1-2 months ago moved back to Florida. He’s an elderly old ( I can say that because I’m 74 ad have seen him on tv for decades) has been and I hope he doesn’t stay long on Shoplc I can’t stand watching him !!! Btw I just began ordering from Shoplc I stopped ordering a year ago. I am thrilled to say I am so pleased with the Columbia nite pendant I bought. It’s beautiful . This morning I purchased some towels the opatra hairbrush - great deal and an ammolite ring. The pendant was delivered in FIVE days I am 100 % satisfied .as far as Dan Dennis is concerned Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.!
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
2 years ago
"Oh no! From what you just described we don't need another Chuck 😒
I don't know who this guy Dan is but if he is unbearable as Mr. Rolex is I will be changing the station"

I wasn't going to make the comparison, but there certainly are similarities between the two personalities! I have very strong doubts we will ever see the two of them hosting together! "Clash of the Egos!" would be a great name for the segment! LOL!
RoxiJade, I love your honesty about this Dan Dennis!!
Sure hope you don't get scolded and slammed for sharing your opinion like I did by another member here for having an opinion about Chuck 😏

Yikes!!!
From what you have described it appears like Shoplc is bringing in another Mr.Rolex, that is No Bueno😒
You have me laughing with the show title you name if those 2 ever work together 🤣
1 x

MaeWest1953

LaLa3.....wow, you have given us a pretty thorough history on this Dan Dennis fellow
Your description of his personality sounds like a Chuck clone and that is not healthy for many of us viewers😪

I am glad you shared your feelings....especially for members like me who have no idea who Dan Dennis is
It gives me an insight on what to expect and I appreciate it, there are others in this thread who mirror your words😏

I am thankful for honest opinions and I know you are sharing this to be helpful💕
So glad you are happy with your new purchases, how exciting 👌
3 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Might be fun to watch them together. Lol
8 x

MaeWest1953

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Might be fun to watch them together. Lol
Ramen, I will admit it sure would be something else 🤣
I totally agree with you!
Wonder if those two have ever met each other....
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Lala3 wrote:
2 years ago
Dan Dennis has been in the business for decades he’s made the rounds on every shopping channel .I find him the most obnoxious abrasive annoying presenter of them all . He’s rude condescending and thinks he’s hilarious .Yes, I agree he is a sheep in wolfs clothing. I was thrilled to see him booted from Shoplc . Back when was fired from SHoplc he posted on FB how Shoplc was selling gem cleaners that would ruin your jewelry very very negative comments I checked out his FB page and all I can say is WOW . He is highly opinionated and political. He is Very very much against a certain presidential candidate and Voiced his negativity all the time. He left Shoplc and tried to get hired by the company located in Minn but that trial period only lasted a weekend. He was hired by Home Depot but he’s gone from there and about1-2 months ago moved back to Florida. He’s an elderly old ( I can say that because I’m 74 ad have seen him on tv for decades) has been and I hope he doesn’t stay long on Shoplc I can’t stand watching him !!! Btw I just began ordering from Shoplc I stopped ordering a year ago. I am thrilled to say I am so pleased with the Columbia nite pendant I bought. It’s beautiful . This morning I purchased some towels the opatra hairbrush - great deal and an ammolite ring. The pendant was delivered in FIVE days I am 100 % satisfied .as far as Dan Dennis is concerned Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.!
👏👏👏💖 Lala! Bravo! I could not have said it better! I also remember the nasty things he said when he was booted from ShopLC! Ughhhhhh!! Definitely washed up! Does he still use his “Rudy Giuliani” hair dye?!? Yuck! And he’s absolutely NOTHING like Chuck! Chuck is fun…never condescending…he gets excited and talks over hosts but it’s not done in a mean or condescending manner and he never yells at us to buy something or makes us feel stupid for not spending $8,000 on a ring!
Lala…welcome back! I love love my Opatra hairbrush! I hope you will too! I’ve been shopping since day #1 here through all the ups and downs…still hanging in there!
4 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 2 years ago

bluez wrote:
2 years ago
Ena,
His FB profile says "Go Irish".
bluez
Thank you so much!
For those of us who enjoy watching Dan Dennis this is his schedule for ShopLC so far.

FRIDAY: 9am - 12noon & 2 - 3pm
SATURDAY: 9am - 12noon & 2 - 4p
All Times Central
3 x

HelloJello

Post by HelloJello » 2 years ago

I was so happy to see him back!!!
2 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago