Dan Dennis

Lyric

Re: Dan Dennis

Post by Lyric » 2 years ago

Chuck is much more tolerable than Dan. Give it time.
Last edited by Lyric 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Lyric

colljoe wrote:
2 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
This was shocking news since he left ShopLC with some bad blood! ShopLC must be desperate for hosts! Not a fan…he’s too much like Cheryl! Yelling at everyone…unless he’s changed! I won’t be watching…. But I caught a glimpse of Cheryl doing a show solo recently…I actually saw a hand that looked like a man’s hand and thought it was Shawn! LoL! Then I turned the sound on…was watching on my phone…and realized it was her! Ughhhhhh! She doesn’t even bother to get a manicure and her hands were an abomination! I couldn’t believe my eyes! I thought hosts presenting jewelry were required to at least have a manicure!? Unbelievable! What’s this world coming to?!¿¡
D-Flawless, the reason Cheryl's hands are not manicured is because she is a gem hunter and does mining. She has talked about it many times. She loves going out and digging and hunting.
There's no reason for Cheryl to model rings. Her hands are a wreck. Cuticles are a mess. Shoplc had used models. Do what the other networks do and keep her hands hidden.
1 x

Lyric

Lala3 wrote:
2 years ago
Dan Dennis has been in the business for decades he’s made the rounds on every shopping channel .I find him the most obnoxious abrasive annoying presenter of them all . He’s rude condescending and thinks he’s hilarious .Yes, I agree he is a sheep in wolfs clothing. I was thrilled to see him booted from Shoplc . Back when was fired from SHoplc he posted on FB how Shoplc was selling gem cleaners that would ruin your jewelry very very negative comments I checked out his FB page and all I can say is WOW . He is highly opinionated and political. He is Very very much against a certain presidential candidate and Voiced his negativity all the time. He left Shoplc and tried to get hired by the company located in Minn but that trial period only lasted a weekend. He was hired by Home Depot but he’s gone from there and about1-2 months ago moved back to Florida. He’s an elderly old ( I can say that because I’m 74 ad have seen him on tv for decades) has been and I hope he doesn’t stay long on Shoplc I can’t stand watching him !!! Btw I just began ordering from Shoplc I stopped ordering a year ago. I am thrilled to say I am so pleased with the Columbia nite pendant I bought. It’s beautiful . This morning I purchased some towels the opatra hairbrush - great deal and an ammolite ring. The pendant was delivered in FIVE days I am 100 % satisfied .as far as Dan Dennis is concerned Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.!
👏👏👏
2 x

Lyric

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
This was shocking news since he left ShopLC with some bad blood! ShopLC must be desperate for hosts! Not a fan…he’s too much like Cheryl! Yelling at everyone…unless he’s changed! I won’t be watching…. But I caught a glimpse of Cheryl doing a show solo recently…I actually saw a hand that looked like a man’s hand and thought it was Shawn! LoL! Then I turned the sound on…was watching on my phone…and realized it was her! Ughhhhhh! She doesn’t even bother to get a manicure and her hands were an abomination! I couldn’t believe my eyes! I thought hosts presenting jewelry were required to at least have a manicure!? Unbelievable! What’s this world coming to?!¿¡
Shawn's hands actually look nice compared to Cheryl's. She does have man hands though. I've thought that since she started. And they only requirement of slc hosts is that they have a heartbeat. Anything else is a bonus in SLCs eyes. 😂😂😂
4 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

Oh no. Why.? He's a washed up old hack. Between Cheryl and Dan now, I hardly watch ShopLC anymore. How about some young dynamic hosts. (By the way, I'm not young). Yuk, just yuk
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

What a surprise for me, to see Dan Dennis back on ShopLC after he left for the second time. He was with another company. If I was him I would not return to the same place that I left. Let see if he stay with ShopLC or he leaves for a third time.

7 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Sorry to repeat this, but I would love to see C. C. And D. D. work just one show together even one hour. 🤣
9 x

Ultra

Post by Ultra » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Sorry to repeat this, but I would love to see C. C. And D. D. work just one show together even one hour. 🤣
That would be funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Dan was unwatchable especially when he was co hosting with lolo. I like lolo but today it seemed like she was talking to a 2 year old. The whole thing seemed like
Dan stay away from the stove
Dan don’t run with the scissors
Dan eat your veggies.
Dan Dan Dan …… and eventually i had to mute the sound.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Lyric wrote:
2 years ago
Chuck is much more tolerable than Dan. Give it time.
Lyric...yikes!
This doesn't sound very promising, lol
4 x