GOOD THURSDAY MORNING

Ultra

Re: GOOD THURSDAY MORNING

Post by Ultra » 2 years ago

Dulcimer wrote:
2 years ago
Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Dulcimer, the quality of the ponchos are great and no didn’t see the bags you’re talking about don’t watch every day anymore. So much different with a few people that left. 😊. Have a great night.
I’ll look for ponchos then! I love a nice poncho. People that left, you mean hosts?
You have a great night as well. Still early here so I’m not done for the night yet🥰🥰🥰🥰
I agree about the ponchos. I have different knits and fabrics I have bought over the years, pleased with all of them!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

[quote=Dulcimer post

Like the poncho they had on today? It looked pretty. Is the quality good?
[/quote]

Dulcimer,
I have purchased mostly the acrylic and wool ponchos. Overall most are of good quality. Some snag easily and some are very thin, but all of them are cute and wearable. I’ve won many for very good prices on the auction site. Especially during the warmer months when people aren’t so interested in buying them. Same with the winter coats - I won several on the auction site for great prices at the end of the season when interest in them was low. Some are very good quality and some not so much, but all are cute and wearable and I can’t complain with the great prices I got them for.
5 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ultra wrote:
2 years ago
Dulcimer wrote:
2 years ago
Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Dulcimer, the quality of the ponchos are great and no didn’t see the bags you’re talking about don’t watch every day anymore. So much different with a few people that left. 😊. Have a great night.
I’ll look for ponchos then! I love a nice poncho. People that left, you mean hosts?
You have a great night as well. Still early here so I’m not done for the night yet🥰🥰🥰🥰
I agree about the ponchos. I have different knits and fabrics I have bought over the years, pleased with all of them!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have quite a few as well! I like to buy them a bit larger so they are longer, width on a poncho doesn’t really matter. 😎😎😎😎
6 x

Dulcimer

Tothemoon wrote:
2 years ago
[quote=Dulcimer post

Like the poncho they had on today? It looked pretty. Is the quality good?

Dulcimer,
I have purchased mostly the acrylic and wool ponchos. Overall most are of good quality. Some snag easily and some are very thin, but all of them are cute and wearable. I’ve won many for very good prices on the auction site. Especially during the warmer months when people aren’t so interested in buying them. Same with the winter coats - I won several on the auction site for great prices at the end of the season when interest in them was low. Some are very good quality and some not so much, but all are cute and wearable and I can’t complain with the great prices I got them for.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info! I’ve gotten a couple of the ponchos from here but not the wool, more of the heavy knit fabric with striations of color. They were a bit short though. The ones today (chenille) came in sizes so I could get a larger size and it would be longer!
5 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Good Friday morning…..Dulcimer, yes I meant host’s on SLC. 😊.
4 x

Dulcimer

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Good Friday morning…..Dulcimer, yes I meant host’s on SLC. 😊.
So many have left haven’t they?
3 x