GOOD THURSDAY MORNING

Ultra

GOOD THURSDAY MORNING

Post by Ultra » 2 years ago

Good morning all! Is today a Lifestyle day? They always have such interesting items, many of which you wonder how you did without! If you see something you have bought and really liked, let me know!
6 x

Dulcimer

Re: GOOD THURSDAY MORNING

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ultra wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning all! Is today a Lifestyle day? They always have such interesting items, many of which you wonder how you did without! If you see something you have bought and really liked, let me know!
Good morning to you…good morning to you…….🎶🎶🎶🎶

I adore kaftans, oh yes. I have so many I have lost count by now. I also loveeeee handbags. And same, so many I’ve lost count. Or maybe I just don’t want to know…🧐🤪🤪🤪

I weary of seeing the Opatra devices. I have a Lux Brush and love it! It works. But I feel that a short presentation is plenty.
7 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Well good morning ladies 😊. I have one kaftan 😔 they are way to long for me , I must be shrinking in my older years. I like wallets I can put in my pocket, can’t find anything in my purses :lol: :lol:
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Good afternoon all. It is rainy here so a good day to watch and I like lifestyle day. Some of my kaftans can be a little long to so I tie the corners and it shortens them plus adds a cute look to them, it brings it up so it is just right.
6 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

For me it’s the sweater type ponchos that SLC sells that I hoard. I wear them all the time during the Michigan winters with jeans or leggings. I think they’re perfect for a little warmth and for hiding a few imperfections!
5 x

Ramen

Gemlover, thanks for the idea 😊. And Tothemoon I also have a few of the ponchos, they were popular in the 60’s and 70’s I think?? Have a good day to you both 😊
4 x

Dulcimer

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Well good morning ladies 😊. I have one kaftan 😔 they are way to long for me , I must be shrinking in my older years. I like wallets I can put in my pocket, can’t find anything in my purses :lol: :lol:
Have you seen the wallets they had recently here with a crossbody strap? They came in several colors and two different finishes. I have two of them on the way😎😜
4 x

Dulcimer

Tothemoon wrote:
2 years ago
For me it’s the sweater type ponchos that SLC sells that I hoard. I wear them all the time during the Michigan winters with jeans or leggings. I think they’re perfect for a little warmth and for hiding a few imperfections!
Like the poncho they had on today? It looked pretty. Is the quality good?
5 x

Ramen

Dulcimer, the quality of the ponchos are great and no didn’t see the bags you’re talking about don’t watch every day anymore. So much different with a few people that left. 😊. Have a great night.
4 x

Dulcimer

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Dulcimer, the quality of the ponchos are great and no didn’t see the bags you’re talking about don’t watch every day anymore. So much different with a few people that left. 😊. Have a great night.
I’ll look for ponchos then! I love a nice poncho. People that left, you mean hosts?
You have a great night as well. Still early here so I’m not done for the night yet🥰🥰🥰🥰
3 x