Out of products?

Dulcimer

Out of products?

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Is ShopLC running out of new items to present? Today they are showing those socks over and over and over (ya I know they’re the TLV) but the presentations are so long. Not just on the socks but other items. And nothing new.
Other channels keep bringing in new items. Why can’t ShopLC?
7 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Out of products?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

I feel your pain...
Last night I stayed up hours past when I needed to be asleep so I could see the Kaftan that Kim kept saying were coming up
Sarhroub called in and he talked and talked about necklaces for almost a hour!!
The TLV was presented also and that went on forever

After all this time waiting for the Kaftans I fell asleep and missed them 😥
There are new things they sell cause I watch at least 3 times a week however I see a lot of older inventory too

To me the Smackdown shows are the most annoying when they last 24 hours on one stone.....YAWN
7 x

Dulcimer

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
I feel your pain...
Last night I stayed up hours past when I needed to be asleep so I could see the Kaftan that Kim kept saying were coming up
Sarhroub called in and he talked and talked about necklaces for almost a hour!!
The TLV was presented also and that went on forever

After all this time waiting for the Kaftans I fell asleep and missed them 😥
There are new things they sell cause I watch at least 3 times a week however I see a lot of older inventory too

To me the Smackdown shows are the most annoying when they last 24 hours on one stone.....YAWN
What kaftans? Did they ever show them?

And the new is so few and far between. And who wants to watch all the old in hopes of seeing new things?

I do not like smackdowns for the reason you said and also the prices are actually higher.
8 x

MaeWest1953

Dulcimer....Kim was wearing a beautiful one and my Sister and I were waiting patiently, it was a color combination that we had never seen before and she kept on saying they would be on soon
However she never gave a time slot

We waited till 3:30 a.m. our time and never saw them
So of course I looked for them this morning on "recently aired items " and they were no where to be found
I figured they sold out since they were a new manufacturer and design for 9.99 show

I tried to find them on the website to no avail 😥
To make things worse is when these managers call in I can't understand what they are saying 😒
Trust me, you would have loved this new Kaftan
Youthful looking and yet classy and pretty at the same time
Do not know if it was a short or long one though cause Kim never even talked about it or showed a preview like they normally do 😿
6 x

Dulcimer

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Dulcimer....Kim was wearing a beautiful one and my Sister and I were waiting patiently, it was a color combination that we had never seen before and she kept on saying they would be on soon
However she never gave a time slot

We waited till 3:30 a.m. our time and never saw them
So of course I looked for them this morning on "recently aired items " and they were no where to be found
I figured they sold out since they were a new manufacturer and design for 9.99 show

I tried to find them on the website to no avail 😥
To make things worse is when these managers call in I can't understand what they are saying 😒
Trust me, you would have loved this new Kaftan
Youthful looking and yet classy and pretty at the same time
Do not know if it was a short or long one though cause Kim never even talked about it or showed a preview like they normally do 😿
Did it look like one of the solid ones with the embroidery at the neckline? Or one with color and pattern all over? There were some new ones yesterday, Jovie, with an animal-fantasy print. Came in several colors and those were $9.99. They did show but I didn’t catch the show.

If that’s not it well 😭😭😭😭 I can’t stand it when they tease with an item say they are going to show it and never do. And to top it off you can’t find it on the website!
7 x

MaeWest1953

Dulcimer....it definitely wasn't animal prints
The neckline did have an embroidered look with a brownish and yellow tone pattern and then the bodice area had the various multi colors that appeared to look like jewels and flowers
It was a drawstring kaftan....
3 x

MaeWest1953

Dulcimer they are showing Kaftans right now but those are NOT the same as what Kim was wearing 😪
3 x

MaeWest1953

Oh wow they are showing some more new prettier colors 😀😀
4 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

They are pretty. Just saw them. 😊
5 x

Dulcimer

I usually don’t like the drawstring. I’m long waisted and they hit me in the wrong spot. I loved that purple one and wonder if on these longer ones the drawstring is set lower down….hmmm…..
5 x