Today is September 11th ♡♡♡

Gypsy

Today is September 11th ♡♡♡

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

We said.....We'd never forget

This day, twenty years ago is a reoccurring nightmare for many, a distant memory for some, and for those who are too young to remember just a lesson in thier history books. And I often wonder.....

Do they really understand ?

Do they understand what happened....that day we watched unspeakable acts of evil unfold. With tears streaming we watched in horror the attacks on the twin towers and the Pentagon. We then watched helplessly as the towers fell. The plane that every day America heroes took down and the price they paid for thier heroism.

But through it all we also witnessed incredible acts of courage from our wonderful first responders, endless outpourings of human kindness, fierce solidarity for our country, our President and our soldiers. For that we should always be thankful.

We cannot and should not ever forget the thousands of precious souls who perished that day and since. We said we'd never forget.....

🖤💔🖤

Gypsy
16 x

Tothemoon

Re: Today is September 11th ♡♡♡

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

Gypsy,

Thank you for the beautiful tribute. I remember it as if it just happened yesterday.
9 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Gypsy, Thank you. Beautifully written ❤️
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Thank you Gypsy, what a heartfelt tribute. I'll never forget where and what I was doing that terrible morning when I saw the TV reporting it.
8 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

Thank you Gypsy for reminding us of the significance of this sad day in the history of our country. May God bless all those who bravely responded to the disaster and may we all remember the sacrifice and acts of heroism many made to help in the search and rescue. Prayers for the families and those who lost loved ones to this terrible act of terrorism. May those who lost their lives rest in peace.
8 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

A wonderfully written post.💔
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Thank you you always know what to say. God bless all those who lost loved ones and God bless all of you.
8 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Thank you gypsy. May all the departed souls rest in peace.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

..... never forget 💔🇺🇸

-Gypsy
2 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

🙏. 🇺🇸 AMERICA
2 x