A good Tuesday to you!

Dulcimer

A good Tuesday to you!

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Hello all! How is everyone here today. From what I can see and have read there are so many people no longer on the forum. That is such a sad thing. It seems those who are still here no longer participate much. I can totally understand why.

I hope you are all enjoying your day. Anything exciting happening? Anyone shopping? Reading? Binge-watching?

😃😎😃😎😃
4 x

Ramen

Re: A good Tuesday to you!

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Hi there Dulcimer and all 😊. I’m trying to reel from the shock and shock from last night, and this morning. First of all watched SLC early this a. m. Low and behold there’s Adi via….zoom or something was glad to see him. Then last night watching,Blake and Shelly, they went off topic to much for me, just talk, talk, talk sometimes not even about the product. You know she can do a show by herself. She sure can talk when not Interrupted 😆. Then 2:30 am my daughter wakes me up, she fainted hit her face smack⚡️Onto the wood floor. So her son takes her to the ER I can’t see driving at night on these out in the country roads, her son, no license only 15 in a half, father is in the field. Any way stitches by her eye, And she’s two weeks pregnant 😊🙀😳. The End. 😊🤪
4 x

Dulcimer

Well first off Ramen…OMGGGGGG. 😖😱 I hope your daughter won’t have any lasting effects from the fall. Any idea why she fainted? Or just pregnancy doing it’s thing like it does! Congratulations to her and you and your entire family😍😍😍 a new little one soon!

And I agree with all you’ve said about watching last night. 🤪😳 I did enjoy seeing Adi. Blake seemed like he was left speechless a few times!

Sounds like a bit chaotic there today, hope it all settles down.
2 x

Ramen

Dulcimer, I’m assuming because she’s pregnant is why she fainted. The Army medical staff did X-rays, CT Scans everything, they are very Thorough. 😊. These threads don’t move very quickly. I’m glad you talk to me. 🤪😊
2 x

Dulcimer

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Dulcimer, I’m assuming because she’s pregnant is why she fainted. The Army medical staff did X-rays, CT Scans everything, they are very Thorough. 😊. These threads don’t move very quickly. I’m glad you talk to me. 🤪😊
I’m glad she got such a good work up and is okay.

I L😍VE talking to you! I had been wondering you know…I’m glad to see you.
2 x

Ramen

Miss Shelly is on the SLC live T. V. On the cell phone love the color of her dress😊
2 x

Dulcimer

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Miss Shelly is on the SLC live T. V. On the cell phone love the color of her dress😊
You mean the kaftan she was wearing? Those were pretty!
2 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Ramen and Dulcimer! They are medical drs and know more than I do, but were they suppose to do X-rays on your daughter? I'm glad she is okay.
2 x

Ramen

JA, good morning and good question???? She didn’t know she was pregnant. Never thought of that. 🙀. Thanks 😊
3 x

Dulcimer

JA wrote:
2 years ago
Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Ramen and Dulcimer! They are medical drs and know more than I do, but were they suppose to do X-rays on your daughter? I'm glad she is okay.
Hi JA! Oh wow I didn’t even think of that! I should have, good point thank you😍
2 x