Fun Friday!

Dulcimer

Fun Friday!

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Good morning all!

Well today is another Friday. I normally enjoy Friday at ShopLC because it’s shopping you don’t have to think about. Lately there has not been many items on either of the under $10.00 days that sparks my interest. A few but not many. I hope these days can improve.

I know the price of gemstones and precious metals has risen so these items may be very few and far between. But I still feel with some creative thinking and imagination the buyers and/or designers can come up with some new and interesting items. And not the same old same old we’ve been seeing.

Here’s hoping!
6 x

Ramen

Re: Fun Friday!

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

I liked the lava necklaces, there were a few more items I really liked. 😊. Need to see if any left, I think my Granddaughters would like them. 😀
2 x

Dulcimer

Re: Fun Friday!

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
I liked the lava necklaces, there were a few more items I really liked. 😊. Need to see if any left, I think my Granddaughters would like them. 😀
Did you know that you can use lava beads as fragrance diffusers too!
Put drops of any essential oil or even perfume on the beads. I know which necklaces you’re talking about so for instance put the scent on the back of the large center bead. Scent usually lasts a good long time!!
4 x