Good Sunday morning all

Ramen

Good Sunday morning all

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Good morning β˜•οΈ Hi Gypsy how is the new kitty 🐱? Hope your doing well 😊. Ramen
3 x

Gypsy

Re: Good Sunday morning all

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Good Morning !! πŸ‘‹ How are you this morning ! I hope all is well with you. Did I read that you are going to be a grandma again πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž Congratulations !!! I'll bet you, your daughter and her family are super excited πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

πŸ˜Šβ˜•[clink]β˜•πŸ˜Š

It's all good here.
I've been really busy around the house and getting errands done.
I've done a little bit of shopping.....compression socks and a new black leather handbag that was really inexpensive and has lots of pockets. And there is usually a pretty Tigers eye piece that catches my eye.

The last TD , skirted the coast and missed me, we only got a nice little rain. It's still hot and humid ,no cool temperatures in sight for awhile.

The kitten Gem, aka GOOFY, is fine. He has two speeds - 120 mph or he's asleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He doesn't realize it, but he will be getting snip-snipped in October πŸ™€

He was busy stealing my pens, pencils and papers I had on the table this morning. But he finally played himself to sleep !! I love kittens πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ž

My other kitties are all good too, playful and well. And they are tolerant of Gems surprise attacks 😻

I'll be around today
Hope you have a great day !!!
No words of wisdom but ....

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Gypsy πŸ’žπŸ’ž
9 x