Spin for savings

Ramen

Spin for savings

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

I love spin for savings 😊. Almost 50% off every spin can’t beat that, Go SLC 😃😃!!! See SLC is starting to have Free Shipping & Handling, AWESOME THANKS :D
4 x

Boston Irish

Re: Spin for savings

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Hi Ramen free shipping! Skhop l.c. has changed carriers ISO I am waiting for things since the 7th of sep no tracking have contacted cs they are reporting this mess I hope you get all your packages I have been with them a long time and never saw any thing like this I am more than upset. Received 3 packages the other day box two bubble ones the carrier put them in front on the top of my steps full view of street and side walk lucky I was home or they for sure would have been gone.
1 x

Ramen

@🍀. Not sure who ISO Is. I don’t track shipments, just wait until they get here. I do know everything is taking longer, saw that on the news. But from 9-3 until now, WOW that’s a along time. My meds. take about a week longer to receive. Do necklaces come in square boxes still? Haven’t ordered one lately. 😊. Have a good day
1 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
I love spin for savings 😊. Almost 50% off every spin can’t beat that, Go SLC 😃😃!!! See SLC is starting to have Free Shipping & Handling, AWESOME THANKS :D
I thought they had done away with SFS! Nice to see if return. I’m not usually awake at that hour but it’s fun in case I happen to not be able to sleep.
1 x

Ramen

Where did ( happy hour go ?).
1 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Where did ( happy hour go ?).
Still having a lot of problems with the site, both here and the shopping site. ☹️
1 x