Dealers, dealers,,,Everywhere!

buyitall

Dealers, dealers,,,Everywhere!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I have been trying to win a good sized teal grandidierite ring for months there. I want a ring with a medium to large stone. However, Joy on the auction site seems to think she needs every ring in every size! No matter how I try, I never, ever win. I don’t have an endless amount of money but Joy apparently does. Joy is obviously a dealer…since she is buying all different sizes of rings. Wouldn’t it be nice if ShopLC would only allow a bidder to only bid on a limited amount of a particular gemstone? Or, at least, do something to give those of us who aren’t dealers to get a fair shake? I’m not holding my breath though. I remember a few years ago when things were different here. Oh, for those days!
6 x

Gus

Re: Dealers, dealers,,,Everywhere!

Post by Gus » 2 years ago

Thank you for the post. I was reminiscing about that the other day. I don't participant in the auctions any more. It's just crazy these days.
4 x

itsme

Re: Dealers, dealers,,,Everywhere!

Post by itsme » 2 years ago

I am willing to bet Joy is another one of those who disrupt auctions and never pay. That bidder bids high dollar amounts and I have run into her before. I hope you get your ring and soon. It is terrible that honest bidders suffer and loopholes are not closed. :(
2 x