LSO Shipping is no better than DHL

mpompadour

LSO Shipping is no better than DHL

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

This new LSO is slower than DHL if you can believe that. I ordered an item on Sept 13, Shop LC shipped it on Sept 15. The first estimated time for delivery was Sept 20. But here we are on Sept 24 and now it says "On The Way". Who knows how long packages sit in que at Shop LC until they actually get on a truck. I'm SO sick of their shipping problems and carriers they use. Why is it so hard for them to get their act together and get our items to us in a timely manner? At this rate, Christmas will be a complete nightmare. You better order everything you want ASAP if you plan on having gifts in time. Ridiculous :x :x :x
10 x

Boston Irish

Re: LSO Shipping is no better than DHL

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Oh yes ordered on sep 7 received yesterday. Waiting for more today from the 8th good luck.
5 x

mpompadour

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Oh yes ordered on sep 7 received yesterday. Waiting for more today from the 8th good luck.
Oh no, It's worse than I thought. Hopefully you'll get you your stuff today. I've just about had it with Shop LC. :x
6 x

Boston Irish

I am waiting I will let you know have a good one.
4 x

mpompadour

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
I am waiting I will let you know have a good one.
Thanks, you too Boston Irish!
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

Shipping is so inconsistant! I've had a package that showed up after the 10 business days & after credit had been issued. Another package showed to be shipped, and after I started an inquiry with LSO, I received a credit, never an explanation. However, I have also made a purchase on Friday and had it delivered on Tuesday! <--- Wouldn't it be fabulous if that happened all the time!

I wonder what makes the shipping time so different.
bluez
6 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I also agree, I have waited almost 3 weeks for packages from Shop LC before, & it was not during the holidays. Our money should not come out of our debit cards before items are shipped. I have a GREAT mailman, we never get mail that is anyone else mail, & we never get mail that is not ours but I have had packages to never show up. So who knows if they were ever mailed. The shipping we pay for a 3 oz to 5 oz ring or pair of earrings is way too much. I have a friend that lives in London & Shop LC sister channel in London has a shipping special for every day, $7.99 a month, or $79.00 a year. No limit of how many items you buy. Here we have the great special of $29.00 for 24 hours, what is up with that???? Are we stupid Americans, If we all stop buying from them maybe they would change their ways. I watch TJC which is Shop LC sister channel streaming on rouku & to me they have much better looking items than we are given here. If you can stream on you tv you can watch them on Roku, or any other streaming device, or on your computer you can just go to you tube. I dont know why they get the good shipping price & we do not!!!!!! They also do not have the executives calling in like they do here. I have NEVER seen it done there & I have been watching a long time. Maybe things will get better but I do not see it happening, it just gets worse everyday.
7 x

Boston Irish

I had 9 items that were to be delvered yeserday! Waited all day no show checked this morning nothing showing delivered I ak more than crazy!!!!!!!!!! On phone with cs what the h is going on here my items better nt be gone.
5 x

Boston Irish

I had 9 items that were to be delvered yeserday! Waited all day no show checked this morning nothing showing delivered I ak more than crazy!!!!!!!!!! On phone with cs what the h is going on here my items better nt be gone. Shop l.c. bette get it together.will loose business.
4 x

Boston Irish

I was told by delivery driver they hold back packages until they have enough to deliver in that zip code what did he say? Really i called lsa cs they kept hangin up wow end of story they are scanning packages delivered when not. I think they better o back to dhl.
4 x