Love the new pouches….until…

D-Flawless

Love the new pouches….until…

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

I received a pair of earrings today in one of the new pouches instead of a box and the posts were completely flattened to the earring! Ughhhhhh! Obviously shipping delicate pieces and things like earrings that can be bent is a BAD idea to put in a pouch! It’s fine for beaded items, some bracelets and some pendants but obviously there has to be some common sense used here! And we all know there’s zero common sense in ShopLC shipping practices! 😢
10 x

JA

Re: Love the new pouches….until…

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Ugh that's a bummer. Not from Shop lc but I've had earring posts get flattened and when I tried to fix them the post would snap right off. :cry:
4 x

Dulcimer

Re: Love the new pouches….until…

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
I received a pair of earrings today in one of the new pouches instead of a box and the posts were completely flattened to the earring! Ughhhhhh! Obviously shipping delicate pieces and things like earrings that can be bent is a BAD idea to put in a pouch! It’s fine for beaded items, some bracelets and some pendants but obviously there has to be some common sense used here! And we all know there’s zero common sense in ShopLC shipping practices! 😢
Do you mean the little red pouches with the gold trim at the top? Those are okay. I like the little red embroidered zippered ones more. They don’t send those out often anymore.
3 x