Umbrella dresses

Ramen

Umbrella dresses

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Did anyone notice that they come in plus and missy ? The dimensions are the same for both…48 by 26 I believe????
2 x

Dulcimer

Re: Umbrella dresses

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Did anyone notice that they come in plus and missy ? The dimensions are the same for both…48 by 26 I believe????
So then what is the difference? Or they have the info wrong, which is likely the case.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I purchased these in Missy and they explained the size difference when they aired them, the missy are smaller. Mine came in today and I love them, one thing I noticed is the arm hole is smaller which I like so you do not see your bra but they are still roomy. I own many of the umbrella dress from here but this is the first time they offered it in the smaller size. I did not see a huge difference.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I purchased these in Missy and they explained the size difference when they aired them, the missy are smaller. Mine came in today and I love them, one thing I noticed is the arm hole is smaller which I like so you do not see your bra but they are still roomy. I own many of the umbrella dress from here but this is the first time they offered it in the smaller size. I did not see a huge difference.
0 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

T. Y. Gemlover. That’s good to know 😊
2 x