Chat pop-up

Kat

Chat pop-up

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

I'm using the website on my phone and not through the app. The chat pop-up that keeps on popping up on the side of the screen is annoying!!!!!!! One of the worst decisions you guys ever made. I know it can't just be me. Others have to be annoyed about it too. I figured I'd let you guys know that you should remove it. I don't know why every single time shoplc decides to add a new feature to the website it just makes it worse. Hopefully that annoying pop up gets removed soon. Anyways, hope everyone is having a great day!!! 😊💗 Thanks, Kat
6 x

Ramen

Re: Chat pop-up

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Kat, I agree.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Kat just what do they want to Chat about?
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

Boston Irish I think it's for the customer. If they want to chat with an employee about an item or have a question.
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Kat wrote:
2 years ago
I'm using the website on my phone and not through the app. The chat pop-up that keeps on popping up on the side of the screen is annoying!!!!!!! One of the worst decisions you guys ever made. I know it can't just be me. Others have to be annoyed about it too. I figured I'd let you guys know that you should remove it. I don't know why every single time shoplc decides to add a new feature to the website it just makes it worse. Hopefully that annoying pop up gets removed soon. Anyways, hope everyone is having a great day!!! 😊💗 Thanks, Kat
TOTALLY AGREE!! That dang thing keeps getting in the way! I shop online as well sans the App…hate the App! Crazy annoying!! MAKE IT GO AWAY SHOPLC!!!!!
5 x

Ramen

Chat pop up was on the right side of my phone, now it’s on the left side with NO X TO exit out 🧐. Still in the way. SLC please put it elsewhere :D Thanks 😊
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Chat pop up was on the right side of my phone, now it’s on the left side with NO X TO exit out 🧐. Still in the way. SLC please put it elsewhere :D Thanks 😊
DITTO ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

-Gypsy
3 x

Moderator_Jazzman

Post by Moderator_Jazzman » 2 years ago

Kat wrote:
2 years ago
Hello,

I would first like to thank you for the feedback and bringing this to our attention. I was wondering if you may be able to send us a screenshot so we can identify the pop-up which you are receiving so that we can further investigate the matter. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing but we hope to find a quick resolution if there is something which can be done. Thank you for your patience and kindness. Have a lovely day.
4 x

Ramen

My chat pop up is gone now!!!!!
2 x