When H... freezes over.
5 x

Dulcimer

Re: Clearance….Again!

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Does anyone know when the clearance will be over??? Thanks 😊
Even if it was yesterday it’s not soon enough!!!

Hewo Ramen and everyone 🥰🥰🥰
3 x

JeffSTL

Post by JeffSTL » 2 years ago

I'm wondering why they chose "clearance" to offer all these gold chains??? You can't return them!!! I'm not buying anything of consequence during this or any clearance. It's just bad business to not allow returns -- especially in this format where you can't visually inspect the exact piece of merchandise you are buying. I like ShopLC, but I do believe they do a lot of sketchy things. Buyer beware.
4 x

Susie

Post by Susie » 2 years ago

I agree. They should have at least a 7 day return policy. I’m very hesitant when shopping during a clearance event because I’ve been stuck with purchases in the past. It’s an awful feeling.☹️😞😞😞😞😞
5 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Solomon wrote:
2 years ago
My comment was referring to anyone who might be foolish enough to purchase a high priced item- 4 digit cost- not something that would represent a bargain and worth chancing. Again.. to spend 4 digit pricing and not having the right to review and or return is just plain *tupid, not something I would do.
I’ve had to return “cheaper” items before. I live on a fixed income and EVERY penny counts! I’ve even sent back items that were $9.99 if they were not to my liking or quality was not what I expected. I don’t keep items I don’t want. Some money back is better than no money back.
4 x