Clearance….Again!

buyitall

Clearance….Again!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Well…ANOTHER clearance….not watching until this clearance is over. While the other shopping channels are already extending their returns to January 31st…this channel has a clearance with items that can’t be returned! Not buying anything…….
10 x

Solomon

Re: Clearance….Again!

Post by Solomon » 2 years ago

WHO in their right minds would spend $$$ on anything they dont have the right to review, and if not happy...return.

Must be alot of stupid people with $$$ or credit cards out there. Fools and their money are soon separated.
6 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I agree!
3 x

Vonnie

Post by Vonnie » 2 years ago

I've never returned any item I've bought from slc so I'm quite comfortable making purchases of pretty things I like at great prices even if I can't return them.
5 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

We’re the Kaftans on clearance??
4 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Well…ANOTHER clearance….not watching until this clearance is over. While the other shopping channels are already extending their returns to January 31st…this channel has a clearance with items that can’t be returned! Not buying anything…….
Think about it business wise. Great way for them to get rid of their excess inventory and NO RETURNS! WOW! Win win for them. But we may get stuck with worthless crap that looks good on TV. Do your research if buying, cause it's yours no matter what. Unless I know the product or piece myself, I'm not buying either.
5 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
We’re the Kaftans on clearance??
YES🥰
4 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Vonnie wrote:
2 years ago
I've never returned any item I've bought from slc so I'm quite comfortable making purchases of pretty things I like at great prices even if I can't return them.
You’re very very lucky if you’ve never had to return anything purchased here.
7 x

Vonnie

Post by Vonnie » 2 years ago

Dulcimer wrote:
2 years ago
Vonnie wrote:
2 years ago
You’re very very lucky if you’ve never had to return anything purchased here.
I've been shopping with them for 3 or 4 years and have been happy with my purchases. I don't spend hundreds or thousands on jewelry, I have a budget, but I like the pieces I've bought very much. I also purchase home goods and kaftans. I've even won a few auctions. I'm not sure if it's luck or because I only buy what I really need or like.
3 x

Solomon

Post by Solomon » 2 years ago

My comment was referring to anyone who might be foolish enough to purchase a high priced item- 4 digit cost- not something that would represent a bargain and worth chancing. Again.. to spend 4 digit pricing and not having the right to review and or return is just plain *tupid, not something I would do.
4 x