Delivering disappointment & frustration…

D-Flawless

Delivering disappointment & frustration…

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Lately ShopLC is delivering a lot more disappointment and frustration than joy! Just received two broken items and the ugliest Larimar I’ve ever seen. Also I seem to always get someone else’s reject or the item they used on the set when I buy a handbag! Ughhhhhh! My expensive Pelle python bag came obviously used…none of the plastic protective covering on the hardware…no stuffing…tag torn off and taped back on!, shoulder strap attached like someone just used it with that on and decided to return it! And no dust bag which is a big deal with Pelle…they are beautiful thick bags…like velvet with the name “Pelle” embroidered on them. And you HAVE to store python in a good bag…it’s a delicate skin! Received a Foley & Corinna bag without a dust bag and received another bag without the shoulder strap! Good grief! Customer service only wanted to give me free shipping on ONE item for the missing Pelle dust bag! Obviously these people know NOTHING about the merchandise! How could they?…they aren’t even in the country most of the time! I finally got a decent refund for the missing bag after demanding to speak to a Manager! I’m sick of arguing, getting upset, wasting hours of my time and worst of all…sick of wasting money! Yes, I have many things I love from ShopLC but IMO they are turning into a glorified Walmart these days and at least I can return things to Walmart without much trouble besides the bad attitude of their customer service folks…bad customer service seems to be a rampant global problem…. And don’t even get me started on this “Clearance Sale”!…it’s really an extended “Flash Sale” because the “clearance” prices are only good for a nanosecond! If it was a true “Clearance” sale the price reductions would be permanent…thus a true attempt at clearing those products from inventory!
And whilst I’m on a roll here…if I hear Tony or anyone else try to tell us how “important” a gemstone is again I’m going to blow a head gasket!! No one loves Jewelry and gemstones more than I do but there’s NOTHING “IMPORTANT” about them! Seriously! A roof over one’s head, food on the table, a reliable car…these items are IMPORTANT in one’s life! How stupid does he think we are? And now he’s got Katie saying it and acting just as arrogant as he acts! I’m sooo sad to see this happen! I’ve noticed other hosts are now also saying how “important” this gemstone or that one is as well! Heaven help us!!!
11 x

Gem Lover

Re: Delivering disappointment & frustration…

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Katie tonight said they were having clearance to make room for the news items coming in but then contradicted herself and said you better shop now for Christmas because items are not coming in due to the loading dock issues, well if items are not coming in then why do they need to make room for them. :lol: I would be upset too if my items came in like that, they need to stop sending out returns and samples, the J network sells their returns but they are listed as such. No one has called me back about the missing gold chains from my order either.
10 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Gemlover, let us know if you ever hear back on the gold necklaces. 😊.
3 x

Zero0

Post by Zero0 » 2 years ago

Just wondering if you purchased your merchandise from televised item or website. I seem to get poor quality items purchased directly from shop PCs website, for example one gemstone is obviously larger in one of the pair of earrings ordered and the were not cheap. I believe they were labeled “premium”
0 x

JERRY

Post by JERRY » 2 years ago

It sounds like you definitely encountered some issues. BUT..... I don't like your comment ' How could they?…they aren’t even in the country most of the time! Why does this matter? It sounds ...uh biased. Not cool
0 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

🤦
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Lately ShopLC is delivering a lot more disappointment and frustration than joy! Just received two broken items and the ugliest Larimar I’ve ever seen. Also I seem to always get someone else’s reject or the item they used on the set when I buy a handbag! Ughhhhhh! My expensive Pelle python bag came obviously used…none of the plastic protective covering on the hardware…no stuffing…tag torn off and taped back on!, shoulder strap attached like someone just used it with that on and decided to return it! And no dust bag which is a big deal with Pelle…they are beautiful thick bags…like velvet with the name “Pelle” embroidered on them. And you HAVE to store python in a good bag…it’s a delicate skin! Received a Foley & Corinna bag without a dust bag and received another bag without the shoulder strap! Good grief! Customer service only wanted to give me free shipping on ONE item for the missing Pelle dust bag! Obviously these people know NOTHING about the merchandise! How could they?…they aren’t even in the country most of the time! I finally got a decent refund for the missing bag after demanding to speak to a Manager! I’m sick of arguing, getting upset, wasting hours of my time and worst of all…sick of wasting money! Yes, I have many things I love from ShopLC but IMO they are turning into a glorified Walmart these days and at least I can return things to Walmart without much trouble besides the bad attitude of their customer service folks…bad customer service seems to be a rampant global problem…. And don’t even get me started on this “Clearance Sale”!…it’s really an extended “Flash Sale” because the “clearance” prices are only good for a nanosecond! If it was a true “Clearance” sale the price reductions would be permanent…thus a true attempt at clearing those products from inventory!
And whilst I’m on a roll here…if I hear Tony or anyone else try to tell us how “important” a gemstone is again I’m going to blow a head gasket!! No one loves Jewelry and gemstones more than I do but there’s NOTHING “IMPORTANT” about them! Seriously! A roof over one’s head, food on the table, a reliable car…these items are IMPORTANT in one’s life! How stupid does he think we are? And now he’s got Katie saying it and acting just as arrogant as he acts! I’m sooo sad to see this happen! I’ve noticed other hosts are now also saying how “important” this gemstone or that one is as well! Heaven help us!!!
What a terrible shopping experience you had. Return that bag. ShopLC will lose a lot of customer if they continue to packing bigger items in that way. My last order was a pair of Arizona Peridot earrings, fortunately they arrived in good condition.
4 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

D-Flawless: Your experience was one that should not have been.
For Shoplc to continue in this/their way(s)..may be their demise.

With so many complaints about delivery..
I have a good result to report.
I ordered an electronic item (online via E*@y) and it was delivered in a week
Another..ordered vitamins..online..late F-10/8..and were delivered Th.10/14.(with no deliveries M..a holiday)

So.. it's not all companies that have bad/delayed deliveries. ;)
2 x

Solomon

Post by Solomon » 2 years ago

Shoplc must like florida as I have been getting my recent orders under 7 days
1 x

Solomon

Post by Solomon » 2 years ago

Shoplc must like florida as I have been getting my recent orders under 7 days
0 x