My purchase in June is now $100 less.

Mary372

My purchase in June is now $100 less.

Post by Mary372 » 2 years ago

I just saw that and emerald pendant I bought in June for $299 from the TV channel is now selling for $199. Is there any recourse to get store credit for the difference?
1 x

Solomon

Re: My purchase in June is now $100 less.

Post by Solomon » 2 years ago

from June?? it' s now October..what do you think??
1 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Mary372, I believe it is SLC’S policy to honor the price with in 30 days. Your purchase was 4 months ago. You can try, GOOD LUCK 😊
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Mary372 i would be mad too but they wont do it clearance does not count.
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

I can see if it was in the 30 days. Four months later, I don't know any company that would give you the difference. Most companies are a week to a month at the most. Prices drop and items go on clearance. You either buy it a full price or on sale and have the item or you take the chance on waiting for it to go on clearance. But then you might not even be able to get the item cuz it's sold out, the wrong size, or color. I know it stinks but that's how it is. It's happened to everybody no matter where you shop. Online or at the stores. If you love your item, you should just be happy with it and not care about the price. ☺️💗
3 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Mary372 wrote:
2 years ago
I just saw that and emerald pendant I bought in June for $299 from the TV channel is now selling for $199. Is there any recourse to get store credit for the difference?
No. After that many months there would not be. That’s what happens when things go on clearance and it’s to be expected.
2 x