When did?

Ramen

When did?

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

SLC host’s start ( making toast’s 🍷🥃 ) during the shows. Kinda neat. Cheryl & Becky. 😊…….Also anyone watching the Gabby Petito case?? If so, I hope they find the person responsible 🙏.
5 x

Addy

Re: When did?

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

Hi! Nice post.
The channel Shop LC had been on..switched programming..so can't watch.

Re: Gabby Petito case..listening to a radio program..it was suggested..his parents helped him( the boyfriend/fiance) get/go to Mexico.
If, that's the case, he probably won't be found.
3 x

Ramen

Hi! Miss Addy….haven’t heard from you lately. Wondering how Dulcimer is. I hope they find this guy. Mr. Dog bounty hunter is looking also. He found an heir of Max F. make up in Mexico. Have a good night. 😊
3 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
SLC host’s start ( making toast’s 🍷🥃 ) during the shows. Kinda neat. Cheryl & Becky. 😊…….Also anyone watching the Gabby Petito case?? If so, I hope they find the person responsible 🙏.
I saw that this morning, never saw them do this before!

My daughter knows Gabby’s dad. It’s such an incredibly sad story. Also maddening. I hope there will be justice for Gabby and her family.
3 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Hi! Miss Addy….haven’t heard from you lately. Wondering how Dulcimer is. I hope they find this guy. Mr. Dog bounty hunter is looking also. He found an heir of Max F. make up in Mexico. Have a good night. 😊
Posting at the same time🥰🥰🥰🥰

I’ve been BUSYYYYYYYYYYY.

How are you ?
2 x

Ramen

Hi. Dulcimer I’m good 😊. Your Daughter knows mr. Petito what a small world. I hope they find the guy they need questions ANSWERED. HAVE A GOOD DAY 😊
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

In my world if this was my Child Son or Daughter there would be no questions only Justice that would be my kind not the courts.I pray they find him alive!
3 x

Addy

Re: When did?....Etc.

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

Hello! All
Follow-up for those that are interested or "keeping up" with the Gabby Petito case...
Just heard "on the news"...the autopsy concludes cod ( cause of death)=strangulation.

So it wasn't an accident.

Makes me wonder what she "put up with"? Other physical abuse?
1 x

Ramen

OMG. How horrible 😢. Hopefully they find the person responsible SOON and ALIVE. MAY GABBY REST IN PEACE. AND HER FAMILY gets justice. 🙏 💞 ….. thanks Addy for the update 😊
2 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

Can't really claim it's an accident if he didn't call 911. I'm not sure if police ever said if her body was buried, covered in brush or just out in the open. The first two only happen when there's foul play. I hope his parents end up charged. He's too much of a coward to kill himself so he has to have some help staying "hidden". I definitely think Gabby experienced abuse whether verbal or physical. Poor girl. 😢
1 x