Does anyone watch Shop LC sister channel in England on you tube???

CaribbeanGirl

Does anyone watch Shop LC sister channel in England on you tube???

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Hi Everyone, I rolled up on this a few weeks ago & find it very strange. All you have to do is go on your computer & go to you tube & put in TJC, that is the name of the sister Shop LC England channel. I have Roku so I can stream it on my Roku TV. You can do the same go to You Tube & search TJC. watch it different times of the day & different days. I LOVE the different products that they have their, most are different than ours here. Regular sized clothing like we wear here, nice athlet Eic shoes, I have never seen any one size items. Nice comforters, beautiful throws, VERY nice handbags nice pebble leather beautiful colors, MANY MORE SMALLER BUDGET PAYS. THEY ALSO HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR $7.99 A MONTH, OR $79.00 a YEAR. UNLIMITED. We pay sooooo much more shipping, & we could buy more if they had the smaller budget pays than we do here. Budget pays on $19.99 E, & $ 14.99. We do not get budget pay on items priced that. I wish I lived there so I could shop there. Watch & tell me what you think.
4 x

Ramen

Re: Does anyone watch Shop LC sister channel in England on you tube???

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Caribbean girl , don’t use a computer wonder if I can find it on my cell phone???? 😊
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Hi Boston Irish, If you can can get wi fi on your cell phone you can get it. If you have a streaming service on your tv you can get it. We got rid of our cable ( getting too high for what you get) so we bought a ROKU for our tv in the living room, under $40.00 NO MONTHLY PAYMENT unless you add paid channels. We only added Philo, I think it costs less than $5.00 a month, ton of channels. Last Christmas Walmart had 42 inch Roku built in tvs for Black Friday for $89.00, we love them, we bought 2. Now we pay $50.00 a month for our internet & the small fee for Philo. You get so much tv. What I like about the free you tube you get all the music & concerts you want, cooking shows, House Hunters,and Shop LC & the list goes on. When you are on you tube you can go back hours & watch all the shopping networks. So we are saving over $100.00 a month by getting rid of cable & have at least 100 times more tv to watch. There are also other streaming devices you can buy, we just choose Roku. I hope this helps, if you need to know more let me know. I wanted to post a reply but was un able to do it. Sometimes this thing is hard to figure out for me.
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Everyone, I rolled up on this a few weeks ago & find it very strange. All you have to do is go on your computer & go to you tube & put in TJC, that is the name of the sister Shop LC England channel. I have Roku so I can stream it on my Roku TV. You can do the same go to You Tube & search TJC. watch it different times of the day & different days. I LOVE the different products that they have their, most are different than ours here. Regular sized clothing like we wear here, nice athlet Eic shoes, I have never seen any one size items. Nice comforters, beautiful throws, VERY nice handbags nice pebble leather beautiful colors, MANY MORE SMALLER BUDGET PAYS. THEY ALSO HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR $7.99 A MONTH, OR $79.00 a YEAR. UNLIMITED. We pay sooooo much more shipping, & we could buy more if they had the smaller budget pays than we do here. Budget pays on $19.99 E, & $ 14.99. We do not get budget pay on items priced that. I wish I lived there so I could shop there. Watch & tell me what you think.
YESSSSSSS! I’ve checked it out! Much more fun to watch and love the shipping deals! But it may also be a bit of “the grass is always greener on the other side” syndrome too! 😁
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Boston Irish, If you can can get wi fi on your cell phone you can get it. If you have a streaming service on your tv you can get it. We got rid of our cable ( getting too high for what you get) so we bought a ROKU for our tv in the living room, under $40.00 NO MONTHLY PAYMENT unless you add paid channels. We only added Philo, I think it costs less than $5.00 a month, ton of channels. Last Christmas Walmart had 42 inch Roku built in tvs for Black Friday for $89.00, we love them, we bought 2. Now we pay $50.00 a month for our internet & the small fee for Philo. You get so much tv. What I like about the free you tube you get all the music & concerts you want, cooking shows, House Hunters,and Shop LC & the list goes on. When you are on you tube you can go back hours & watch all the shopping networks. So we are saving over $100.00 a month by getting rid of cable & have at least 100 times more tv to watch. There are also other streaming devices you can buy, we just choose Roku. I hope this helps, if you need to know more let me know. I wanted to post a reply but was un able to do it. Sometimes this thing is hard to figure out for me.
Hi @CaribbeanGirl
I do the same thing! I do free antenna tv for broadcast
channels and use my internet to watch a ton on YouTube.
the only service I pay for is Netflix. Sister channel is nice. Have your ordered from them?
1 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
Read the reviews for The Jewelry Channel. They used to be just as bad as Shoplc.
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

I watch them thru Youtube, but not too often. They do not ship to the United States.
0 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

How do you know what items cost…not using American $$…. Thanks anyone 😊
0 x