Clearance continues???

buyitall

Clearance continues???

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

ShopLC ran a countdown clock the last two days for the end of clearance. NOW….they just removed the “Fall into Christmas” part and now it just says clearance. I thought clearance was supposed to end at midnight last night?? Oh well, I guess I won’t be watching/buying anymore until it ends. I’m enjoying the good buys on that other jewelry channel where I can always return items I don’t want. Been buying there a long time. Good quality items…fast refunds…and no headaches like this network.
2 x

buyitall

Re: Clearance continues???

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I need to make a correction....it DOES a still say…Fall into Christmas clearance…..
2 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

They say that they need to clear out the warehouse for new inventory yet at the same time they claim they can’t get their new orders in.

What they are actually doing is a forced slow-down of returns.

I’m tired of them prolonging this clearance. They keep saying it will end and it doesn’t other channels have new items, well here I come other channels.

ShopLC is now and forevermore the “clearance destination”.
3 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

They should just change their name back to The Liquidation Channel even though they aren't really selling at clearance prices. I saw some things overnight that used to be $9.99 on Fridays. Today they were $17.99. That's not a sale, clearance or liquidation. I guess calling it a clearance is "their truth" even though it's a ridiculous joke.
3 x