Why on earth

Ramen

Why on earth

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Does Chuck ALWAYS have to say who bought WHAT!! And where their from?? Getting to close to Christmas, these people buying may be buying for that. And PLEASE quit interrupting your CO-HOST. I’m so done with that 🤨. Thanks for letting me vent 😊
4 x

Dulcimer

Re: Why on earth

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Does Chuck ALWAYS have to say who bought WHAT!! And where their from?? Getting to close to Christmas, these people buying may be buying for that. And PLEASE quit interrupting your CO-HOST. I’m so done with that 🤨. Thanks for letting me vent 😊
Well let us take a moment to analyze that shall well? Hmmmmm
Being that it appears he loves to hear the sound of his own voice, and he eventually runs out of things to say regarding the product is when that diatribe begins. That, the constant interruptions and saying that “everyone wants this, here we go”

Just this PAYING CUSTOMER’S opinion here, to which I am entitled.
4 x

Vonnie

Post by Vonnie » 2 years ago

There's a super-simple solution to end your frustration: don't watch. Use the remote and change the channel or just turn down the volume. Problem solved! :D
2 x

Ramen

As a paying customer myself, and others would probably agree, host’s should be respectful enough to each other NOT to be so rude as to interrupt!!! I should not have to mute or not watch. 😊. It’s not hard to be respectful. Thanks 😊
2 x

Vonnie

I'm a paying customer as well but that doesn't confer any special entitlement to be disrespectful in the forum comments. I see people making snarky comments about the hosts quite frequently. If they are bothered enough that they feel the need to make unkind remarks then why continue to engage? It makes no sense to me. I don't think anyone is forcing people to watch/shop.
0 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

As I have said before, the channel that Shoplc had been on changed programming..so they're gone...

And I DON'T MISS any of them AT ALL.

And don't watch ANYWHERE else!!

Too much other to watch!
2 x

Ramen

Good for you Addy. 😊🙀 :lol:
1 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

No one is being forced to watch or shop and no one is being forced to read or comment here. I'll ask you the same thing. If you find people's comments here to be disrespectful or snarky, why do you continue to come here and read and comment? Simple solution, don't do it.
2 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

Addy wrote:
2 years ago
As I have said before, the channel that Shoplc had been on changed programming..so they're gone...

And I DON'T MISS any of them AT ALL.

And don't watch ANYWHERE else!!

Too much other to watch!
Shoplc has disappeared from my channel line up too. Ive asked several times but never heard.
1 x

Vonnie

Lyric21 wrote:
2 years ago
No one is being forced to watch or shop and no one is being forced to read or comment here. I'll ask you the same thing. If you find people's comments here to be disrespectful or snarky, why do you continue to come here and read and comment? Simple solution, don't do it.
I thought it would be a nice place to visit with others who enjoy shopping. But it's not like that at all. I see people doing the same thing they criticize others for doing and it seems hypocritical to me. I stopped reading comments for a while and I came back hoping things might've changed. I'm going to take your advice, though. This negativity is just not for me. I'm curious if you will continue to watch and complain, but not enough to hang around and see. Good day to you.
1 x