Shipping delays

Gus

Shipping delays

Post by Gus » 2 years ago

Hello. I was wondering is any one else having problems receiving their packages in a timely manner?
I placed an order 10/07/2021 5:14 PM. Its is now 10/15/2021 and the item has yet to to shipped.
I sent an inquiry, but I have not received reply to my inquiry. I am very reluctant to purchase anything else with this sort of delay.
It definitely reduces the joy.
4 x

mpompadour

Re: Shipping delays

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Yes, I'm waiting on a package shipped on Sept 25. So I called today and was told it is lost. I was given store credit. But that's not the point. I wanted the item I bought and they tell me it is now out of stock. This is the second time LSO delivery service has taken FOREVER to deliver any package and now for the second time a package is lost. I don't know what kind of ramshackle delivery outfit LSO is, but they are the absolute WORST and I used to think DHL was bad. :shock: I've decided to stop shopping with Shop LC altogether. Their loss.
3 x

Gus

Post by Gus » 2 years ago

I placed this order on 10/07/2021 5:14 PM. It was invoiced. Then nothing happed for 17 days. I texted a customer service rep. who was going to attach a message for it to be expedited . Well today 10/18/2021, 11 days later my order for a 14K Yellow Gold Diamond (H, SI) Eternity Band Ring 1.00 ctw was cancelled. My true complaint is that I will be hard pressed to find that quality at the price I had gotten. I had a coupon. :(
https://www.shoplc.com/14k-yellow-gold- ... /p/6300627
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Yep, Your money is tied up with this outfit and they have the benefit of using your funds for weeks while you get the shaft. Shop LC has gone downhill really bad. We used to could order something and usually have it within 5 to 7 days. To me there are some shady things going on. I come here to see what is going on on the boards now, but they have lost me as a customer. Never again will I shop here. It's sad because I really liked being able to get things at a good price and have them arrive in a timely manner.
4 x

Solomon

Post by Solomon » 2 years ago

strangely...and lately.... I have been getting my orders in 5 days.. they must love sw florida
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I too am receiving within 7 days last time it took forever. I did receive a pair of short boots they had been worn I called CS told me to send back are they kidding sending out worn boots that were dirty on the bottom it's our policy I know what it is I been here for years get my policyπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
5 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

Out shopping yesterday...many shelves empty...everywhere!!☹️

Glad I do (upcoming) Christmas shopping all year..when out &about...and Online!! πŸ˜‰

P.S. What's going on with emojis?? Don't show up?!?!?
4 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote: ↑
2 years ago
I too am receiving within 7 days last time it took forever. I did receive a pair of short boots they had been worn I called CS told me to send back are they kidding sending out worn boots that were dirty on the bottom it's our policy I know what it is I been here for years get my policyπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
I lost count of how many times they said they do not ship used items.
4 x

klre

Re: EIGHT (8) Days and still waiting on shipping

Post by klre » 2 years ago

I purchased two set of the KN95 masks and two Winlar Kaftans on January 18. It's January 25, and my items are STILL SITTING IN THE WAREHOUSE. I've called Shop LC THREE TIMES to ask when they might be shipped and all I've gotten is "I'll send a message to the warehouse requesting a status update" by all three customer service agents. Obviously, the warehouse management needs a total overhaul because this is totally unprofessional and SHOP LC seems to accept it. I'm almost to the point of canceling the orders and then canceling Shop LC.

If ANYONE can get my order prepared, packed AND shipped today, I would really appreciate it. Also, you should really reconsider your practice of taking the payment BEFORE you ACTUALLY ship the item like Amazon does. They take the payment once the item is shipped NOT label prepared but the item has actually shipped. Hold your shipping department accountable because they're costing you customers!

Well, I have an update!! One of my orders was shipped. So after placing two more calls to customer service, I requested to speak to the supervisor. I waited and then got her voice mail! Really?? I left a message explaining that I placed an order on January 18 for two sets of KN95 masks, that the order is still sitting in the warehouse on January 27, and that I'd appreciate a call telling me my order is being shipped today. Well, the supervisor decided to cancel my order and notify me via email. No call, no explanation, just cancel the order. I guess this is what they mean when they proudly say "Delivering Joy!"
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

Have anyone else noticed that on the bottom of the tv screen states this week. Delays on deliveries due to weather. Last week it was, delays due to high demand. They have an excuse every day. Do they think we don't notice the excuses and actually buy it. I can't wait to see the next reason for the late shipments/deliveries. I have a order from the 20th with no tracking info. They said "we have 10 business days to SHIP it. Not for us to receive it. That's their real truth. SO it will be over 3 weeks for deliveries now according to the CSR. Wow!
2 x