Shipping delays

mossybrick

Re: Shipping delays

Post by mossybrick » 2 years ago

I am still waiting on items shipped in mid January. It’s now February 8. When you call in, they want you to wait another ten business days from the date items supposedly shipped. Items show delivered on ShopLc’s site but that is to the post office. You still have to wait for them to accept and deliver to you! Between this, the hassle of returning items and them not being accepted and rising prices, it’s easy to see why so many people are tuning in to other shopping channels. :roll: :roll:
2 x

CR

Post by CR » 2 years ago

ShopLc shipping is a nightmare. The problem is when it’s shipped by two carriers you can’t track your purchase accurately from beginning to end. They may think it’s faster to go Ups then postal but that’s where packages seem to get hung up. At least if it went postal from beginning to end you could see exactly where your package is! It’s really frustrating when they tell you to wait and wait just to find out that yes your purchase is lost in shipping and then they no longer have the item available because you waited so long!
1 x

Peggy

Post by Peggy » 2 years ago

Was wondering when we return items appears to have a new return location? I’ve been tracking my returns and it’s taking forever. I have an item indicates “ picked up at Austin” 4 days ago but still not showing as returned in my order history, I have another package still in KC for last 9 days? How can it be sitting in KC for 9 days?
1 x