Good Sunday morning

Dulcimer

Re: Good Sunday morning

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
You were there, now youโ€™re gone ๐Ÿฅบ
Hi Ramen๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
I closed my laptop but didnโ€™t log off. It apparently took some time for it to log me out. It looked like I was still on I guess. Iโ€™m sorry.

Iโ€™ve bought several things lately but not as much as I used to. And actually not as much as I would have liked what with all the website trouble.

Some gifts, jewelry and some nice leather items. Wallets, wristlets, handbags. Ooooo ponchos! Those were nice.

Did you ever dip your toe back in? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
1 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Hi Dulcimer ๐Ÿ˜Š. Itโ€™s ok. No I havenโ€™t dipped my toe back in YET. Might when the night mare in the ocean delivers ๐Ÿšข the shipping problems. India just re-opened from their COVID problems. That could be why some of SLCโ€™s products are at, and no one wanting to work. I donโ€™t know. Oh well things will sort out eventually. Have a good day ๐Ÿ˜Š. โ€ฆโ€ฆAnd to everyone on the forum.
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Hi Ramen loved your post hope you had a great weekend. I hear gas prices to heat our homes are going up 55% it is time to bubble wrap the house.
1 x

Ramen

Hi! ๐Ÿ€ you donโ€™t use your clover anymore. Yes itโ€™s going to get expensive to heat anything that can be heated. Iโ€™m glad I like the colder weather betterโ€ฆโ€ฆ..who changed their name on the Jade Auction??? Or not allowed to say?? ๐Ÿ˜Š
0 x

Boston Irish

Ramen my kindle was not working right but now here we go๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I hope it keeps going. Have a great night.
2 x

Boston Irish

I thought Rosa changed her name but She is back running Her Game I just don't get it 300 on everything but I was lucky and won two rings I wanted they have a drawers in them and I can think of what I would like to put in in Ha Ha no not drugs.๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€Check how many items she has bid on she can have it.
1 x

Ramen

๐Ÿ€โ€ฆ.So glad you finally won some jade. About the other part you wrote :lol: :lol:
0 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

The "fairness" of auctions is always a question? ๐Ÿค”

It was mentioned, way back when...there was more discussion..
Someone stating...some auctions "have shills" to bid high to get others to overbid...

But then someone posted..that it was illegal to do that.

S-o-o..who really knows, FOR SURE?!?!

I guess it's...what you might say.." catch as catch can" ;)
2 x