Beat that!

Lyric21

Beat that!

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

I made a purchase at the "ABCDJ" network late this morning. I just received an email saying the order shipped. A-mazing! Beat that Shoplc. No, seriously, can you beat that?
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: Beat that!

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

H Thanki, What is the ABCDJ Network, & how do you get it?
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Hey Lyric 21, Can you tell me what the the abcdj network is??? Thank You
0 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 2 years ago

I placed orders with LC on the 20th and there is no tracking info. I agree. Time for LC to get onboard with faster reliable shipping or loose customers.
3 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

There are shipping delays everywhere!😉
1 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

There are shipping delays everywhere!😉
Last edited by Addy 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

lynnette

Post by lynnette » 2 years ago

I don’t mean to change the subject but, does anyone know how to start a new thread? TY 😊🐈. Also have a court date today 🥺. The lady who lives across the street shot my cat on New Year’s EVE. MANGLED his leg up been in a cast off and on since January 2nd. She got arrested class FELONY. MY poor Rotten Raymond isn’t so rotten anymore 🥺. Thanks for listening. 😊🥺
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

lynnette wrote:
2 years ago
I don’t mean to change the subject but, does anyone know how to start a new thread? TY 😊🐈. Also have a court date today 🥺. The lady who lives across the street shot my cat on New Year’s EVE. MANGLED his leg up been in a cast off and on since January 2nd. She got arrested class FELONY. MY poor Rotten Raymond isn’t so rotten anymore 🥺. Thanks for listening. 😊🥺
@lynnette

Hi 😊👋

I'm so sorry about your kitty, Raymond💞💞💞 I'm glad they charged your neighbor.

To start a new thread now, go to the TOP of any thread and tap on GENERAL CONVERSATION, it will take you to the screen we are familiar with and you can tap on NEW CONVERSATION .

Hope that helps 😊

-Gypsy
3 x

lynnette

Post by lynnette » 2 years ago

Hi!! Gypsy 😊 did the four I’m go down for a while. Or was it stuck for a few months?? Thanks for replying. Is milo, and dulcimer Hawkins 🦜 and everyone still here?? ( FOURUM ).
1 x

MDK

Post by MDK » 2 years ago

To CaribbeanGirl,
"Abcdj" channel is the same code for this code!!! .... 3 letters, ... Just turn your TV on. Should help.
1 x