Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Hi everyone!!
I can't believe I am back....I must have been paroled, lol
A few months ago I tried to post etc. and was denied entry of any kind
So I just went on my way, I did keep up with the posts for a while and wanted to reply to one member who had asked about me but I couldn't 😪

I also was hoping Summer1971 was still hanging out but I never saw anything from her since the time I was removed so I have a feeling she was gone too😯
Still don't understand why this happened but I still came back to read now and then

Then last month at the beginning of November I decided to visit and much to my surprise I started noticing that no new posts were showing!
That was interesting to say the least but I thought shoplc just closed them down
Today was the day I decided to check things out and saw this post
After reading of the technicality issues regarding the forum I decided to try and sign in
It worked 😊

I hope you are all doing well...
Summer if you can see this post I hope all is good with you 😇
Hello friends
i missed u all. So glad to reconnect with all of you again.
MaeWest1953 : Thank you so much for thinking of me and for your best wishes. I could not post for a while and it was about the same time i did not see any of your new posts and i was sure we were both banned. I kept checking everyday if you had posted but nothing. I kept thinking maybe u and i posted something objectionable for which we are both banned. :lol: :lol: Today to my surprise everything returned to normal.
Friends i wish you all a very Blessed Christmas and a Happy, safe New Year.
Lets stay in touch now.
OMG!! There you are Summer71...

I can't believe we are both back, I have to agree with you about being banned together 😝
The minute I discovered I couldn't post or even hit the heart I tried to sign in and I kept getting bounced
So I knew it was a removal and I watched for any thing from you for over a week and a half and sadly you disappeared 😥

I wish I had a way to contact you and let you know what happened to me
However I think we got booted at the same time
I continued to read the board looking for you, you were my partner in crime 🤣🤣

So we are back and thanks for giving me a shout out!!
I am doing well and stayed healthy, thankfully you have also
We will be careful not to mention a certain host who hasn't changed one bit 😡

Have a blessed week and I will send you a Christmas greeting too
Welcome back 😉
1 x

Summer71

Re: Confused, really really confused…

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71 wrote:
2 years ago
MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Hi everyone!!
I can't believe I am back....I must have been paroled, lol
A few months ago I tried to post etc. and was denied entry of any kind
So I just went on my way, I did keep up with the posts for a while and wanted to reply to one member who had asked about me but I couldn't 😪

I also was hoping Summer1971 was still hanging out but I never saw anything from her since the time I was removed so I have a feeling she was gone too😯
Still don't understand why this happened but I still came back to read now and then

Then last month at the beginning of November I decided to visit and much to my surprise I started noticing that no new posts were showing!
That was interesting to say the least but I thought shoplc just closed them down
Today was the day I decided to check things out and saw this post
After reading of the technicality issues regarding the forum I decided to try and sign in
It worked 😊

I hope you are all doing well...
Summer if you can see this post I hope all is good with you 😇
Hello friends
i missed u all. So glad to reconnect with all of you again.
MaeWest1953 : Thank you so much for thinking of me and for your best wishes. I could not post for a while and it was about the same time i did not see any of your new posts and i was sure we were both banned. I kept checking everyday if you had posted but nothing. I kept thinking maybe u and i posted something objectionable for which we are both banned. :lol: :lol: Today to my surprise everything returned to normal.
Friends i wish you all a very Blessed Christmas and a Happy, safe New Year.
Lets stay in touch now.
OMG!! There you are Summer71...

I can't believe we are both back, I have to agree with you about being banned together 😝
The minute I discovered I couldn't post or even hit the heart I tried to sign in and I kept getting bounced
So I knew it was a removal and I watched for any thing from you for over a week and a half and sadly you disappeared 😥

I wish I had a way to contact you and let you know what happened to me
However I think we got booted at the same time
I continued to read the board looking for you, you were my partner in crime 🤣🤣

So we are back and thanks for giving me a shout out!!
I am doing well and stayed healthy, thankfully you have also
We will be careful not to mention a certain host who hasn't changed one bit 😡

Have a blessed week and I will send you a Christmas greeting too
Welcome back 😉
Maewest1953 i totally agree with you that we both were booted at the same time. I am so glad to know you are doing well. We will have to be careful going forward because that particular host will never change but in the process we might lose touch again. Your friendship is very precious to me.
Hope you have a great weekend and a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas.
See you around.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Summer71
I hope you had a blessed Christmas day 🎄😇
0 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71
I hope you had a blessed Christmas day 🎄😇
MaeWest1953 Thank you so much. I hope you had a blessed and a wonderful Christmas as well. Its always nice to read your posts.💕
1 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

I posted on the Facebook group on 11/21 about it. I shared a picture of the forum. They were going to look into it. I checked back here in November, then gave up. I'm so happy it's back up!!! 😊 Hope everyone had a great holiday season!!! Hope everyone has a great new year!!!! 😊💗
2 x

MaeWest1953

Kat wrote:
2 years ago
I posted on the Facebook group on 11/21 about it. I shared a picture of the forum. They were going to look into it. I checked back here in November, then gave up. I'm so happy it's back up!!! 😊 Hope everyone had a great holiday season!!! Hope everyone has a great new year!!!! 😊💗
HI KAT.....
Thank you for trying to help out with the situation regarding the forum 😊
It is starting to move along again and we are going to do our best to behave 🤣🤣

Hope your Christmas day was great and have a blessed New Year🎉🎊
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

Happy New Year to all! I hope you all had a nice Christmas. I have trouble posting last month, but glad I can post again.
1 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Bella wrote:
2 years ago
I have been unable to post on here since Halloween! What is going on? I kept messaging SLC and they kept saying that the forum would be back soon. I told them their website had many glitches. Many people could post after Halloween but I could not. My IPad was really acting strange when I was on their website. I hope all is well, and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
I have been trying for days to access my watch list! It keeps telling me I have no auctions! I have over 50!!! I tried contacting them by phone several times and got tired of waiting and waiting and finally hung up. So then I went to the website to use the Chat With Us Now route. Same thing and virtually no help. Told me to delete cookies on my iPad. I did and it did not help. Finally I went on Amit’s Facebook page and posted problems I was having and asked him to please look into the problems on the auction site. A day later I received a message from someone on Amit’s team that they were sending my concerns/problems to another team. Guess what? Still not fixed! I was sincerely hoping when I heard they would be updating their website that problems everyone had been complaining about would be fixed. Instead, now I have new problems that probably won’t get fixed either. Funny….I have NO problems shopping online with all the other shopping networks…and I shop them ALL….ONLY with ShopLC.
2 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 2 years ago

Auction wish list doesn't work and I am not happy about it. But nothing really works on this site after redesign was introduced 2-3 month ago. Is it over? ShopLC should issue some statements about update of its webpage, because after redesign started, the situation is much worst for customers than before. And nobody knows what to expect and everything is in a state of disarray and disorganization.
2 x