Confused, really really confused…

Bella

Confused, really really confused…

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I have been unable to post on here since Halloween! What is going on? I kept messaging SLC and they kept saying that the forum would be back soon. I told them their website had many glitches. Many people could post after Halloween but I could not. My IPad was really acting strange when I was on their website. I hope all is well, and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
12 x

Druid

Re: Confused, really really confused…

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

I have been in exactly the same situation since they updated their site. Until today I could not see any new posts on the forum or use it.The worst update ever: since their upgrade I cannot see another page on auction except the first, I cannot search on auction items and put my bids either.
Trying to do all these functions I have a circle that turns on and on and the screen gets stacked.This happens when using my iPad.It does not with the laptop. I usually leave my laptop at work and use the iPad when home. All I can say is that because of it or thanks to it I saved money since their site update.
10 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hi everyone!!
I can't believe I am back....I must have been paroled, lol
A few months ago I tried to post etc. and was denied entry of any kind
So I just went on my way, I did keep up with the posts for a while and wanted to reply to one member who had asked about me but I couldn't 😪

I also was hoping Summer1971 was still hanging out but I never saw anything from her since the time I was removed so I have a feeling she was gone too😯
Still don't understand why this happened but I still came back to read now and then

Then last month at the beginning of November I decided to visit and much to my surprise I started noticing that no new posts were showing!
That was interesting to say the least but I thought shoplc just closed them down
Today was the day I decided to check things out and saw this post
After reading of the technicality issues regarding the forum I decided to try and sign in
It worked 😊

I hope you are all doing well...
Summer if you can see this post I hope all is good with you 😇
8 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

Hi MaeWest53
I was able to come back only since yesterday…The site is definitely worse…I noticed no movement on the forum since more than one month. Their new site is very unfriendly and so I moved on … Merry Christmas for you and your dear ones.
8 x

MaeWest1953

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
Hi MaeWest53
I was able to come back only since yesterday…The site is definitely worse…I noticed no movement on the forum since more than one month. Their new site is very unfriendly and so I moved on … Merry Christmas for you and your dear ones.
Thanks so much...I was reading your comment and it surprised me what you went through
That would have been aggravating!!!!
Then I hit the "like" heart and it went wonky so I clicked on it again and it went to a solid heart but removed my "like "
Grrrrr....

Right now I ordered some cute fleece sherpa socks over the phone.
At the end it said the normal congratulations, the order is complete etc. and was supposed to give me an order number
Well I never got it, the automatic voice kept repeating herself 😯

So I tried to go look at my order and I can't...it says technical problems
Also for the last months I can't look at the past 24 hours of items recently on air....
Good grief, what is wrong with this technical team 😥

Have a blessed weekend and of course a Merry Christmas for all of your family
I will be keeping up with the posts
7 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

It’s nice to see all of you again!!! The forum was
shut down except to read old posts. Anytime I tried
to put a heart on anything I was kicked out of
forum altogether. I clicked on the forum tonight
just to check and their you all were! Merry Christmas
Everyone and a healthy Happy New Year
13 x

MaeWest1953

Spooky wrote:
2 years ago
It’s nice to see all of you again!!! The forum was
shut down except to read old posts. Anytime I tried
to put a heart on anything I was kicked out of
forum altogether. I clicked on the forum tonight
just to check and their you all were! Merry Christmas
Everyone and a healthy Happy New Year
Good morning Spooky 😊

How nice to see you are doing okay!
In my situation I really believe I was put in a suspended position because I wasn't allowed to post, reply or hit the heart 😯
That occurred a month before the whole forum went silent

I was watching the forum and reading all the new posts, I can't remember the name of the member who was stating how she missed so many of us (she mentioned our user names)
That was so nice of her and I felt so bad that I couldn't reach out to her and let her know I was reading and doing well

It was strange to see some other good people disappear also 😪
About a month later I noticed that the forum went silent and that was unusual
I am glad that I decided to do what you did and stop on by to see if anything had changed 😊

Hopefully everyone is safe and healthy 💞
Thanks for your Christmas greeting, I wish the same for you 🎄
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Been checking on and off to see if the boards would come back to life. It seems they have, for now. Missed reading everyones posts. The last time I tried to post was about 5 weeks ago. Couldn't log into the forums. Yes, the website is glitchy as heck. Haven't bought anything. Hope they got the shipping mess straightened out. It was taking forever before. I didn't want to take the chance buying anything and it not show up in time for Christmas. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all! :)
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

HELLO !!!!

This is the first time the forum has been "open" for me to see new posts or to even post !!! Glad to see you all !!!!

💞💞-Gypsy
11 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Hi everyone!!
I can't believe I am back....I must have been paroled, lol
A few months ago I tried to post etc. and was denied entry of any kind
So I just went on my way, I did keep up with the posts for a while and wanted to reply to one member who had asked about me but I couldn't 😪

I also was hoping Summer1971 was still hanging out but I never saw anything from her since the time I was removed so I have a feeling she was gone too😯
Still don't understand why this happened but I still came back to read now and then

Then last month at the beginning of November I decided to visit and much to my surprise I started noticing that no new posts were showing!
That was interesting to say the least but I thought shoplc just closed them down
Today was the day I decided to check things out and saw this post
After reading of the technicality issues regarding the forum I decided to try and sign in
It worked 😊

I hope you are all doing well...
Summer if you can see this post I hope all is good with you 😇
Hello friends
i missed u all. So glad to reconnect with all of you again.
MaeWest1953 : Thank you so much for thinking of me and for your best wishes. I could not post for a while and it was about the same time i did not see any of your new posts and i was sure we were both banned. I kept checking everyday if you had posted but nothing. I kept thinking maybe u and i posted something objectionable for which we are both banned. :lol: :lol: Today to my surprise everything returned to normal.
Friends i wish you all a very Blessed Christmas and a Happy, safe New Year.
Lets stay in touch now.
5 x