Some things never change

Bella

Some things never change

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I keep getting coupon codes via email from SLC that can be used on clearance items (which I hate to purchase because of no returns) and every time I try using it on a clearance item they don’t work. I see no changes for the better, and definitely much higher prices which I guess is the sign of the times going forward.
7 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Some things never change

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Bella.....I have never received coupons
They sound like a good thing
1 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

True. This network will never change for the better. The hosts are still screaming and yelling and talking over each other. Who paired Cheryl and Shannon? I really haven't been watching regularly because the programming is so repetitive and the hosts are obnoxious (except for a few). Maybe that's why the forum was down for so long. They didn't want any opinions from their customers.
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I receive coupons by email frequently… translate to, I am buying too often from SLC so they consider me a VIP customer. Being considered a VIP would be even better if the coupons worked!
7 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

Exactly. Their coupons are useless. They never work on anything.
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

Yesterday Extra23 worked for me!
If the advertised coupons don't work, I can sometimes locate one with an internet search.
bluez
6 x

Theresia

Post by Theresia » 2 years ago

Bella wrote:
2 years ago
I keep getting coupon codes via email from SLC that can be used on clearance items (which I hate to purchase because of no returns) and every time I try using it on a clearance item they don’t work. I see no changes for the better, and definitely much higher prices which I guess is the sign of the times going forward.
Same.........I get coupons almost everyday, sometimes multiple times and they don't work.
6 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 2 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
2 years ago
True. This network will never change for the better. The hosts are still screaming and yelling and talking over each other. Who paired Cheryl and Shannon? I really haven't been watching regularly because the programming is so repetitive and the hosts are obnoxious (except for a few). Maybe that's why the forum was down for so long. They didn't want any opinions from their customers.
Yep had it with them, will never buy another thing
3 x