QVC Warehouse prayers needed

Gypsy

QVC Warehouse prayers needed

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

I just read about the massive QVC warehouse fire and sadly the loss of life. This is so sad 😪

Many prayers for everyone that has been affected by this fire.

💞💞🙏💞💞

-Gypsy
5 x

MaeWest1953

Re: QVC Warehouse prayers needed

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
2 years ago
I just read about the massive QVC warehouse fire and sadly the loss of life. This is so sad 😪

Many prayers for everyone that has been affected by this fire.

💞💞🙏💞💞

-Gypsy
OH NO!!
My gosh this is truly terrible news, especially because of the loss of life :(
I didn't know this happened, as important as this is I feel that Google news should have announced it
Gypsy I don't know where their warehouse is located and I will try and find out what caused the fire, I can't even imagine being trapped in a building :(

Thank you for sharing this unfortunate news, I too am going to stop writing now and say some prayers for the QVC families that are suffering from the loss of loved ones and for everyone that has been affected by this tragedy
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

Terrible news. Haven’t heard what caused the fire.
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

I saw this thread earlier. So sad. I’m not familiar with what exactly happened. I’ll have to google it.
2 x

Hot4TENER

I just read about it. Such a tragedy! I saw a picture of the young man who perished with his one year old child. So sad. I guess it took over 12 hours and 45 fire departments to put the fire out.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Hot4TENER wrote:
2 years ago
I just read about it. Such a tragedy! I saw a picture of the young man who perished with his one year old child. So sad. I guess it took over 12 hours and 45 fire departments to put the fire out.
Oh this is so sad....I haven't had time to Google this fire but I was thinking that this warehouse was where they keep their inventory etc....but reading your comment I wonder now because what would a young child be doing in there....could this be a wholesale warehouse for the public?
I can't even imagine what terror the victims endured, I will believe that God took them quickly in His mercy
0 x

Hot4TENER

Hi Mae,
I worded that post wrong. The 21 year old man died in the fire, not his child. Picture online just showed him with his one year old child. It was a regular warehouse, not open to public that I know of.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Hot4TENER wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Mae,
I worded that post wrong. The 21 year old man died in the fire, not his child. Picture online just showed him with his one year old child. It was a regular warehouse, not open to public that I know of.
Thanks for clarifying this....
Now I understand but how sad that this young man perished 😪
His child will never know him😪
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

Terrible news for QVC! This young guy, just 21 years old lost his life, so sad. His life had not even started. Condolences to his family.
1 x