I think the main part of the family forgot about the part of the family that does not have thoudands of dollars to spend

CaribbeanGirl

I think the main part of the family forgot about the part of the family that does not have thoudands of dollars to spend

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I thought we were part of the Shop LC Family. That went out the door this Christmas. The past several yrs I have bought many gifts from Shop LC for the Holidays. Not this yr. I think they forgot about the part of the family that does not have thousands of dollars to spend on gifts. It is sad, I know I am not the only one. I do not think any of my friends or family has bought any thing from here this season. I just do not understand even our under ten days are gone, not even a under 20. They got us hooked & now we are going thru with drawl, well I know about 15 people that are. What does the unwealthly part of the family think?
6 x

MaeWest1953

Re: I think the main part of the family forgot about the part of the family that does not have thoudands of dollars to s

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
I thought we were part of the Shop LC Family. That went out the door this Christmas. The past several yrs I have bought many gifts from Shop LC for the Holidays. Not this yr. I think they forgot about the part of the family that does not have thousands of dollars to spend on gifts. It is sad, I know I am not the only one. I do not think any of my friends or family has bought any thing from here this season. I just do not understand even our under ten days are gone, not even a under 20. They got us hooked & now we are going thru with drawl, well I know about 15 people that are. What does the unwealthly part of the family think?
I am with you....lately when I tune in all I see is high dollar jewelry....in fact I saw Adi on a couple of hours ago and the diamonds were pretty but not in my area of spending
However I did watch an under $10.00 Friday a few days ago and was able to buy my favorite Sherpa socks and those cute fuzzy slippers that come with a pair of ballerina slippers
This past month has been boring for me cause I haven't seen anything that I need or can afford, all I seem to see is expensive jewelry or handbags
6 x

bluez

Re: I think the main part of the family forgot about the part of the family that does not have thoudands of dollars to s

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

Hopefully, the push to sell the 10K YG chains will be over soon. I have to change the channel every time I see one come on!
bluez
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

Ditto. Tired of chains. Can’t afford the diamond stuff. Website still messed up. Still keep tv muted 😬. Hi everyone! Long time since we were able to talk. I’ve missed everyone! Merry Christmas!
9 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

Merry Christmas CJM! It’s nice to see another familiar name.
5 x

TN

Post by TN » 2 years ago

I’m leery of any sales entity calling its customers “family.” Family is where people know each other well, have relationships, and care for each other. A sales business does none of those things. They haven’t forgotten the non-rich side of the family, because it doesn’t exist.

Which I’m totally cool with. I buy lots of stuff here and am generally happy with the products. But if I want dysfunction and abuse I’ll call my weird uncle :lol:
7 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Yes, I am leery of the family thing also, I was just trying to get the point across that if they call us all family you should not treat family this way. They should have THOUGHT OF ALL OF THE ( FAMILY ) when selling their items this Christmas & not left the ones out that can not afford to buy diamonds & gold chains. I will not sit & watch Shop LC hours on end just to see if they will throw in a under $10, or $20, or $50, dollar item. I was just trying to make a point that calling us family is well you know what.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

I understood that Caribbean. This evening I’m seeing some pretty good reasonably priced items. I guess it depends on what you’re looking for. But you should watch or look at recently aired items. Maybe you’ll find something 🤞. Good luck 😊
4 x