Has anyone ever bought a high end Diamond and gemstone ring?

MaeWest1953

Has anyone ever bought a high end Diamond and gemstone ring?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hi again....

I know my pocketbook will never be able to buy the beautiful Diamond rings or the gemstones with Diamonds rings that Shoplc sells however I have been wondering if they really are as pretty in person as they present on TV

Also I am curious about the quality of the stones as the hosts sell some expensive items 😯
When watching the presentation certain host will name out repetitive buyers names who they deem as "collector's" of fine stones

It amazes me that there is no shortage of buyers who have no problem paying $3,000 - $20,000 on jewelry to add to their collection!!
How fun for them 😊
I am not asking for prices or being nosey but have any of you bought one of Shoplc's high end jewelry pieces?

Was the quality as nice as they look on air?
1 x

Tothemoon

Re: Has anyone ever bought a high end Diamond and gemstone ring?

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

I’m with you on not being able to afford the high end diamond rings, but I did win a few small carat sized rings on the auction site in the past. I mean like tiny stones totaling 1/5 of a carat, set in sterling silver, not gold. While the rings I purchased on SLC’s auction site are cute and worth what I spent, they don’t have the sparkle I expect from diamonds, so I assume they are very low grade diamonds. But I must say if you don’t mind wearing zirconia, some of the Swarovski zirconia rings (not the Swarovski crystal) I won on the auction sparkle like crazy and are beautiful. I too am curious if the higher end diamonds sold by SLC are good quality.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Hello ToTheMoon....

I have never tried the auctions online where people bid against each other however I know a neighbor of mine loves it
Sounds like you are lucky with it and okay with your purchases 😉

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences....the gemstones look so pretty on TV
I like that Zirconia also...it's amazing how real they look 😊
0 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

I bought a Rhapsody diamond ring, and it's beautiful.
2 x

MaeWest1953

lah2001 wrote:
2 years ago
Wow that is great to read😊
I see many gorgeous jewelry pieces on TV but sometimes the fake lighting on the graphics makes them look even more luxurious
Then when they are showing the item in real time sometimes it isn't as pretty

I love their Austrian crystal jewelry and have some pretty pieces myself 😊
They make great jewelry items!
Enjoy your ring 😊
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I purchased one and it’s absolutely beautiful and every diamonds sparkles brightly. I bought it for my retirement present to myself and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another one if I fell in love with it like I did this one!
5 x

Fluffus

Post by Fluffus » 2 years ago

I bought a diamond closeout ring. It was as beautiful in person as on tv. It appraised out at just over the full retail price that ShopLC listed, so I'm a happy camper.
5 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
lah2001 wrote:
2 years ago
Wow that is great to read😊
I see many gorgeous jewelry pieces on TV but sometimes the fake lighting on the graphics makes them look even more luxurious
Then when they are showing the item in real time sometimes it isn't as pretty

I love their Austrian crystal jewelry and have some pretty pieces myself 😊
They make great jewelry items!
Enjoy your ring 😊
MaeWest, thanks, and I know what you mean by seeing something on TV or online and then it not living up to its appearance on air. In my experience, the Iliana and Rhapsody jewelry lives up to its online appearance. I also bought a Columbian emerald ring in their Iliana line and it is gorgeous.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Serge wrote:
2 years ago
I purchased one and it’s absolutely beautiful and every diamonds sparkles brightly. I bought it for my retirement present to myself and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another one if I fell in love with it like I did this one!
Hello....thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience 😉
Also congratulations on your retirement Serge
Shoplc does have such beautiful designs and it's good to hear of a happy customer 😊
1 x

MaeWest1953

Fluffus wrote:
2 years ago
I bought a diamond closeout ring. It was as beautiful in person as on tv. It appraised out at just over the full retail price that ShopLC listed, so I'm a happy camper.
Hello Fluffus....

How fun to be able to buy a great ring at a close out price, I bet it is very pretty 😉
Getting a good appraisal is good news too😄
Thank you for joining us and sharing your experience!
1 x