Dan Dennis and Michelle - whatever her last name is

Feisty

Dan Dennis and Michelle - whatever her last name is

Post by Feisty » 2 years ago

Am happy to see Mr. Dan back on the air - I hope this time he stays - love his ala natural look - he looks better with the hair color to match his years - not that dyed black stuff - also, must say am sad to see Michelle, whatever her last name is still on the air - she is about the rudest, unintelligent person I have ever seen on your shows..........cannot watch when she is on - she thinks she is so smart, but when she opens her mouth, the real level comes out......she interrupts other people - she watches herself on the monitor so much she forgets what she is saying........she is really NOT a good representative for your shows.......just my opinion - WELCOME BACK, MR. DAN..........
2 x

CR

Re: Dan Dennis and Michelle - whatever her last name is

Post by CR » 2 years ago

Sorry but I disagree. I think Dan is about as boring as you can get and Michelle (whatever her last name is) is funny, upbeat, knowledgeable and witty. To each their own I guess.
9 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Fiesty....

I will be careful not to say the wrong thing here because the last time I had a strong opinion about a host on Shoplc I was suspended
With that said I have to disagree with you about Michelle Mahone....she is one of the most informative host Shoplc has!!

Her knowledge spans a variety of precious metals and stones plus her personality is genuine 😊
The host who is horrible at interrupting and wanting the attention all the time will remain nameless
I watched Dan today for a few minutes but I just couldn't find him interesting but it is good that you enjoy him😉
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Fiesty....

I will be careful not to say the wrong thing here because the last time I had a strong opinion about a host on Shoplc I was suspended
With that said I have to disagree with you about Michelle Mahone....she is one of the most informative host Shoplc has!!

Her knowledge spans a variety of precious metals and stones plus her personality is genuine 😊
The host who is horrible at interrupting and wanting the attention all the time will remain nameless
I watched Dan today for a few minutes but I just couldn't find him interesting but it is good that you enjoy him😉
Totally agree. In my opinion Dan is a snooze fest. Love watching michelle. She is not pretentious and speaks straight from her heart. I trust her info and opinion over any of the other hosts.
8 x

MaeWest1953

Good morning Summer71.....

I am being a night owl....lol
Bewitched reruns are on and I always loved that show 😄
So it's almost 2:00 here in northern California
Are you just getting up or being a night owl too...hee hee

I concur with your comment....love the way you described Michelle 💞
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I too adore it when Michelle is on because she’s funny but I also agree that she knows lots about gemstones. I was glad to see them bring Dan back as I’m sure like most older people he needs to work and he interacts well with his cohosts.
7 x

DiehardLCcustomer
Answers: 1

Post by DiehardLCcustomer » 2 years ago

Oh' now I enjoy Michelle, she is a hoot and is quick on her feet with the comical things she has to say. Mr. Clemency is the one that I watch just to hear him go on with the humor that he is constantly coming out with on the fly. I find it hard to smile and enjoy things most the time but something about these people make life a little less gloomy when they present. This is only my opinion though so ........ Does anyone know where Karen went because I haven't seen her in quite some time during my hit and miss viewing of under $20 and under $10 days? :?:
1 x

eeyore

Post by eeyore » 2 years ago

i am really happy to see Dan back on the air too. i always watched him when he was on hsn and enjoyed his knowledge of all the gems and such. hope he stays on.
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R , I like Dan, I think he was more fun when he was on air with Shawn, they were a hoot. I LOVE Michelle, her humor is fast & funny, she works well with everyone. I know of a few that really talk over other hosts I just grit my teeth sometimes when they are talking over the other hosts, I feel so bad for them, the ones that think they know it all are the worst. I love Michelle & Steve together, I wish he would stay here instead of going back down under. I think all the the people on air at Shop LC should have to work with a trainer & watch & listen to them self on tv, the loud ones need it the most, I can not handle it when the loud ones get going. I turn it off.
3 x

MaeWest1953

To Diehard LC Customer.....

I completely agree with you about Michelle and will stay silent about the other person you mentioned 🙄
In your comment you said it was not many times when you smile or laugh and that made me sad😥

Please don't let yourself get too down, of course I don't know the situation and am not prying .....I just want you to know I have been in those days and I had many prayers said for me
I have said some for you 🙏

Laughing and God's love got me through 😇😇
2 x