Opatra

Badger

Opatra

Post by Badger » 2 years ago

I’m watching shop lc and they are selling the opatra face care plus, and they’re selling it on “Clearance”, but the price is not clearance, it is the same price they normally sell it at. It’s NOT normally $89.00, Wha ever happened to honesty?
4 x

Teachergirl

Re: Opatra

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

Honesty is definitely not their strong suit. Look at their start prices and it tells you all you need to know. However, if you see an item you like and you know the price is good, buy it except on clearance because you can't return it. I would never buy an expensive item that I couldn't return.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Opatra

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hello Badger and Teachergirl....
It's sad to read about the Opatra shenanigans, Shoplc needs a lesson on Integrity if the lying is becoming the norm!

When it comes to me buying anything on clearance I only buy a low priced item and pray 😇
I only had 2 issues on clearance purchases and the items were damaged so I was refunded

I have just started watching Shoplc about a month ago after being away from it for awhile
For me I have seen good shows except for one that flustered me to the point of making a post about it here
0 x