Steve's Last Live Show

MaeWest1953

Steve's Last Live Show

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hello.....

Did anyone watch Aussie Steve's last hour with Kim?
I was watching those last hours and I can't believe I walked away for a few minutes and completely forgot to hurry back to see what Steve said in his parting words and see if they gave him a nice send off

Steve is a hoot and so enjoyable to watch so I will do what I can to catch him on the early morning shows in my Pacific time frame!
1 x

Margui

Re: Steve's Last Live Show

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

Too bad! I've never seen him hosting. Seems to be a nice host.
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

I caught some of his last presentation with Kim. Too bad he's leaving; I enjoy watching him.

Is he going to be gone for good now, or is he still going to host remotely?
2 x

MaeWest1953

lah2001 wrote:
2 years ago
I caught some of his last presentation with Kim. Too bad he's leaving; I enjoy watching him.

Is he going to be gone for good now, or is he still going to host remotely?
Hello Lah....
Steve is going to host remotely thank goodness 😊
I bet Michelle is sad as they became friends even before he came to our country
Each time they worked together the chemistry was there in a silly way!

Steve always laughs at her funny sayings and playfulness 😹
They hit it off the first time they worked together as I was watching that late night show
He definitely found a pal in Michelle

By any chance did he do a good bye speech or anything like that?
I just love his energy!!
When Adi came on the night before right after Michelle's last gig with Steve he was telling his co host that in England he is known as Steve "the body"
That was funny...
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I feel the same way about Steve. Why cant they get more hosts like Steve & Michelle? We lost Karen who was a GREAT HOST, I was so sad to see her go. I lost my only child when he was 25 & a few of the hosts on Shop LC feel almost like family. I have been watching since 2015. When one leaves that I really like it is hard on me. People that have never been through any thing like this I am sure do not know what it is like. I was really hoping they would put Michelle & Steve together for the last show with Steve while he was here. That to me was wrong, everyone loved them working together & who do they pick???? NOT MICHELLE!!!!! It also seems to me if Shop LC has to run their Massive Vault Clearance this long they are buying toooo much product to begin with. I have seen some of the same clearance items over & over again, clearance sale after, clearance sale. Mark it down low enough & get rid of it. That is what retail stores do. Every few days they will mark the items lower & lower. The prices are not the same the whole Massive sale either, at times they are higher, never lower. One last thing, the loud talking hosts really need to tune it down, when some of them come on air I have to turn the channel, I can not take the loud ones, WHY do they think they have to be heard over every one else?? Their are 2 women that I am talking about. It is like they are so excited they are giving us give away prices, come on give me a break. There is not another shop at home network that has loud hosts, why does this one have to be that way? It is not enjoyable. That is why I watch T V is to be entertained. Listening to loud women is not enjoyable to me, how about you? Michelle is not one of them, neither is Katie, Stacey, Shannon, or Dione. 99% of SHOP LC hosts always look very nice, dress nice, hair fixed nice, makeup nice, but there is one that does not fix up at all. Once in a blue moon there might be a little curl in the hair, that is all. I have to say the men hosts & a very small percentage of hosts look & dress nice. It is nice to see the hosts when they are dressed nice & makeup looks nice. Say does anyone know where Becky is???? I miss her, I have not heard anyone say anything about her. I have not seen her since before Christmas. Some one else that has been gone a long time & I forget to ask about is Anika, does anyone know where she went to? I watched her when she was new & she grew to be a very good & sweet host. Please someone tell me if they know where Becky is, & where Anika went. Thank You & Happy New Year
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Hey Guys, I made a mistake in my post I need to clear up. What I wanted to say is that 99% OF SHOP LC HOST DRESS NICE & ALWAYS HAVE THEIR MAKEUP NICE. NOT THAT 99& OF HOST DID NOT DRESS NICE & HAVE THEIR MAKEUP ON NICE. SORRY ABOUT THAT.
2 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
“Say does anyone know where Becky is???? I miss her, I have not heard anyone say anything about her. I have not seen her since before Christmas. Some one else that has been gone a long time & I forget to ask about is Anika, does anyone know where she went to? I watched her when she was new & she grew to be a very good & sweet host. Please someone tell me if they know where Becky is, & where Anika went. Thank You & Happy New Year”

I haven’t been watching enough lately to notice that Anika and Becky haven’t been on air, but you peeked my curiosity so I checked their Facebook pages. Sadly, Becky’s son passed away in December so she is taking some time off. And apparently Anika quit her job at SLC because she said she’s enjoying her new job but doesn’t say where she went.
2 x

MaeWest1953

CaribbeanGirl...

First I want to say my heart broke when reading about you losing your only child 😪💔
I never wanted children so I will never experience your pain and loss however a good friend of mine has walked in your shoes and I see her heartache and it's truly sad😪

Some prayers have been sent your way to give you comfort and peace
When I enjoy watching certain hosts I like to become interested in their lives somewhat so I understand you feeling like they are family ❣
You make a good point about Steve and Michelle....they should have done the last show together!
I love everything you said about the hosts etc.

I have only one host who is unbearable to me, the constant interrupting and talking over everyone he works with is over the top!
He will constantly ask "what is the first one to sell out " or ask the producers for updates just to get the camera on him👿
Narcissistic behavior is not becoming on a shopping channel 🙄

I also love Adi...he makes me laugh and I feel he would be fun to hang out with
Becky has been on for the last 2 nights, the midnight hour for my area🙃
As for Annika, I had completely forgot about her until you asked about her!
I guess ToTheMoon has let us know about her and I am surprised she left
2 x

MaeWest1953

ToTheMoon.....

Thanks for letting us know about Becky and Annika 😯
How devastating for precious Becky 💔
She's always been a good host and I was watching the last two nights, (early morning) and she was on🙃
Michelle and her work great together!!

So Annika is gone, WOW!!
Do you remember how they always showed her in video when showing India?
She seemed like a staple for Shoplc so when she left I wonder why the shoppers were not told and perhaps a good bye show like they did with Karen🙄
Interesting......
3 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

MaeWest, Annika made comments about not feeling appreciated at work and about micro management so I feel that maybe her departure was abrupt and maybe not so amicable. I think she is now doing pharmaceutical sales and says she is happy with it. As for Becky, I think, like Caribbeangirl, that it was her only son. He seemed like a great guy. I’ve lost 2 brothers and my father to cancer in the past few years and I see how heavy their deaths weigh on my mom. I hope all find peace and comfort and know that they are surrounded by love.
2 x