All sales are final

Ena

All sales are final

Post by Ena » 2 years ago

The Massive Clearance must've been very successful for ShopLC because they run it for days/weeks

I LOVE clearance but I refuse to buy anything if I can't return it.

Just curious if any of you keep buying even if all sales are final.....
7 x

MaeWest1953

Re: All sales are final

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Ena wrote:
2 years ago
The Massive Clearance must've been very successful for ShopLC because they run it for days/weeks

Hi Ena.....

I have bought a few things on clearance and have been happy with 95% of what I received
The other 5% had to be returned because it was damaged

If the items are socks and clothing etc. there shouldn't be any problem
Even jewelry is okay as long as you make sure to watch the presentation carefully
Hope my experience will help you 😊
1 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

Personally I don't think the clearance is going so well. Its gone on way too long with the same stuff over and over. If I see one more gold chain or piece of $3000 Tanzanite, I will scream. Honestly, I turn it on then immediately turn it off. I will not but things I can't return unless they're really really cheap. The start prices are ridiculous. I miss the old LC.
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I 100% agree with you! I’m so sick of Tanzanite and chains, I change the channel ASAP, it’s just a total turnoff for me. I’m not in the market for a $3000 Tanzanite ring a few days after Christmas. Maybe some people are I guess. I do not buy any jewelry that’s over 10 bucks during clearance either. There are times you can actually purchase a item and not even know it was on clearance till you get your invoice, which is so wrong.
5 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

Personally I think they go on with clearance because their sales are Not doing well, so they need to expand their clearance time. Besides, their special code does not apply to everything, so I save money on my side.
5 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 2 years ago

Ena wrote:
2 years ago

Won’t anymore, YouCan Not Return things that weren’t on Clearance during a clearance!? Ya nope ……
3 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 2 years ago

I will not be buying anything that is clearance unless it’s something that is very inexpensive. I purchased two items for Christmas gifts that were for family members and both over $100 each. I thought items could be returned until mid January. I guess I should’ve checked more closely to see if the items were clearance or not, and ShopLC‘s return policy. I did not realize these items were clearance, and even brand new items, unused and unworn could not be returned. I find this new policy very confusing, especially with The extended return policy for Christmas. I ordered a Moissanite ring set for my sister and it is one size to big. She asked me to get her something else. I also ordered some moissanite earrings for my mother and they were larger in size. I returned both items both brand new and unworn. To my dismay when I checked on the return today, both items are NOT eligible for return. I also asked for a store credit for these items! I didn’t even ask for cash, I had planned on replacing the items here! I have shopped at Shop LC for many years even before it was Shoplc, and never had an issue like this. I will shop elsewhere from now on. I have a store credit once I use it up I’m done. Shoplc is NOT making good decisions FOR THEIR LOYAL customers, and in the end I believe it will cost them a lot more than accepting a few unused and unworn items.
2 x