Please help me if you can….

buyitall

Please help me if you can….

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

For days now I have been bidding on items on the auction site but when I click on watch list it says I have NO current auctions. I have about 50 and no way to keep up with them. I was told to delete cookies on my iPad. I did and it didn’t help. Would just like to know if anyone else is having this problem or if anyone has suggestions to help me?? Thanks so much…..
4 x

TN

Re: Please help me if you can….

Post by TN » 2 years ago

Same here. Very aggravating! I emailed customer service about it and this is the response: “Currently, the website is undergoing upgrades and some of our customers are having issues accessing watchlist and other web tools. However, IT department is working on it, and it should be resolved soon.”

I don’t know what they consider soon but it’s more than a week, because I’ve been having the watchlist problem for at least that long.
4 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

TN wrote:
2 years ago
Same here. Very aggravating! I emailed customer service about it and this is the response: “Currently, the website is undergoing upgrades and some of our customers are having issues accessing watchlist and other web tools. However, IT department is working on it, and it should be resolved soon.”

I don’t know what they consider soon but it’s more than a week, because I’ve been having the watchlist problem for at least that long.
Thanks for letting me know that I’m not the only one having this problem. They started “upgrades” way before Christmas and is now approaching the middle of January. I think they need new people in their IT department! This is ridiculous that it hasn’t been fixed by now. I bet the other shopping networks would NOT allow a problem like this to go on for this amount of time. They seem to care more about their reputation with customers than they do here.
5 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 2 years ago

ShopLC started upgrading its site 2-3 months ago and now the site is even worst than it was before. So, what is going on? They try to update their website to make it worst? Nobody from ShopLC wants to address this problem.
5 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

Every time I receive a survey from SLC I mention not being able to see my auction watch list and other system problems. I don’t expect to see any resolution in the near future. It is very frustrating to not be able to see the items you have placed bids on to determine if someone else has since placed a higher bid.
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

I haven't had much of a watch list lately, but once I thought I had bid on something & my list had (0). I clicked on the box anyway & saw my current bids. Give that a try, no matter what the box indicates.

I hate that if you do a search for a gem stone, then want to look at the details of an item, after you see the details & use the return button, it takes you back to the beginning (not back to your search).

The RA auction site is pitiful! I hope they fix it soon. It would be nice to know that they are aware of the problems & care!
bluez
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

They updated their site for worse not better. Huge problems to navigate : a circle appears and rotates endlessly when I use the IPad but not so if I use the computer.
2 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 2 years ago

When using apps on a cell phone or tablet (iPad or Android) device, you will sometimes run into issues described here because the device may not be compatible with the web site upgrades. As you all have mentioned and have been doing, clear the cookies and cache from your device's web browser. You might also try using a different web browser on your device (i.e., if you're using Safari, try Firefox or Google Chrome, etc.). Also, make sure your device has been updated. If it's not automatically set to update on it's own, manually check for updates for the operating system (through settings) and also make sure your web browser also has the latest update. If none of those options work, it could be that the device will not support the new upgrades on the web site. This is all providing that any upgrades or fixes have actually been been applied to the Shop LC website and there are no known issues there. Good Luck! Hope this helps!
1 x

vic

Post by vic » 2 years ago

yes the auction site continues to be a problem. i also have problems with my orders going to other addresses in my address book. i was told its my fault for sending things to other people and not going back each time and resetting my address as the default address. shoplc isnt delivering joy anymore, its a headache to deal with them. what has happened to real customer service shoplc?
2 x

Docleadfoot

Post by Docleadfoot » 2 years ago

Received item ordered 12/17/2021 from Auction site just 2 days ago. It was so damaged but packaged neatly in a box. The box itself was not damaged which implies that it was packed damaged prior to shipping. I have been trying to reach customerservice@shopLC to get a return slip for refund, but no response.

Item: 6259551
Order code SF00384710
Date of order: 12/17/2021

Please have better quality control.
Marjorie
1 x